OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

:lol: i still can’t get over him getting the disabled af1’s
It’s about giving fam.
Someone took there hard earned money to buy those for him.
Plus it could be worse...

Remember when I got this for NT Secret Santa? :lol:
50188307-35DC-4311-BFC1-0777DBFD3E77.png

That staple pigeon x AF1 gimmick of having to buy a shirt to get a raffle ticket for only 30 pairs produced is stupid. What a money grab

But...you don't have to buy a shirt to enter the raffle.

You guys really sending postcards :lol: Just buy a tee!

So, it makes more sense to pay $40 for a tee shirt someone might not even like to enter a raffle, than spend 40 cents on a postcard/piece of paper you can just throw in the mail? :lol:

It’s about giving fam.
Someone took there hard earned money to buy those for him.
Plus it could be worse...

Remember when I got this for NT Secret Santa? :lol:
50188307-35DC-4311-BFC1-0777DBFD3E77.png
nah i know its about giving
but let us get our laughs off
thats hilarious

and yeah i remember that ss :lol:

YIKES. With that mindset, I guarantee you have issues with miscommunication at work, with your spouse, with friends. Sadly, you probably think everyone else is the problem, right? Nope, it's you. If you learn to communicate better, and to listen better, your life will be improved immensely.

YIKES again. If you don't want people taking shots at you, maybe don't take shots first. This is common sense stuff.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Lol. That's a bit hypocritical. You took the first shot at him by calling him cheap. And then when he explained himself why he wouldn't pay $250 for a pair of shoes, you chastised him for not providing you context. Why the **** does anyone on this board owe you an explanation or context? And when you get called out for it, you decide to make another snap judgement on this man and say he's got communication problems with his spouse and at work? Seems like you're the one with the problem, making snap judgements about people you don't even know.

How's this for a snap judgement - you sound like a child who still relies on mommy and daddy due to your failure to recognize the value of money, and that not everyone wants to spend $250 on a pair of shoes. FOH. Go chase down some more hypebeast ****.

jalen-rose-owned-by-nick-van-excel-towel-throw-nba.gif

#Samplegang over there goes to his nearby McDonald's to re up on ketchup packets and rolls of 1 ply tp for the crib

Now he denies it, like he's ashamed or something
I'm going to need to see some receipts. Link to posts?

#Samplegang over there goes to his nearby McDonald's to re up on ketchup packets and rolls of 1 ply tp for the crib

Now he denies it, like he's ashamed or something
ive never denied anything that ive actually done
or said
but u and other dude cant remember the sn
keep up with this lie
i aint got a problem if u tryna diss me on something ive done
but dont make up no ****
just to get likes and jokes
show me WHERE ive said i do this
find the post
and post the link

Back