OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

D3D3A98A-4A24-49CF-BCDD-5F15F21582C3.png
Such great inspiration spoiled by terrible,TERRIBLE execution. I wonder if a person of African descent had any say in the design process of this shoe. I hate this shoe.

Still waiting. Last email was Nike receiving my order. It’s my first ID so I don’t how often they send emails regarding the ID.

Just got the finishing email for my order with two pair. Not sure about my third, hope it's not to far behind them.

My ids say processing but i
Got the regs. Kinda bummed since you guys say the leather is big trash. Prob just gonna send them
Back.

My ids say processing but i
Got the regs. Kinda bummed since you guys say the leather is big trash. Prob just gonna send them
Back.
Oh yeah, I dunno. I got mostly suede on all my pairs with a lil snakeskin. Hoping they come out looking like my design or they going back too. 🤷‍♂️ They definitely making these fast though. Glad to see that. Can't wait to see these, my third pair.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200113-201555.png
    Screenshot_20200113-201555.png
    301.1 KB · Views: 127
D3D3A98A-4A24-49CF-BCDD-5F15F21582C3.png
Such great inspiration spoiled by terrible,TERRIBLE execution. I wonder if a person of African descent had any say in the design process of this shoe. I hate this shoe.
They just need to stop at this point. ****s embarrassing. They don’t put any thought into the BHM shoes :smh:

Didn't really try but ended up skipping the queue and picking up a small size since 13 was gone immediately.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom