OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Didn't really try but ended up skipping the queue and picking up a small size since 13 was gone immediately.

giphy.gif
How'd you skip the cue.....I got burned in the queue for a pair of 9.5's and 10.5's......sigh

Somehow grabbed a 9.5 after continuely refreshing and waiting in three different ques. Saw they kept restocking random sizes....Got a PayPal charge but no order confirm. Im thinking it'll get cancelled.

How tf did y’all even know they were up smh

Are they dropping anywhere else

Just follow the sneaker twitters, one of them being the one the other member up top mentioned to you. There's no more secret info like the old days, now a days everyone gets their stuff from the sneaker twitters and it gets blasted and its a gift and a curse whenever something shock drops cause everyone bum rushes to it lol. It also acts as a reminder cause they'll tweet when stuff is about to go LIVE. Anyone who acts like they got secret info on drops is just full of crap, we all follow the same sh*t.

with that said, I was able to grab a pair which im surprise cause I took my sweet old time checking out. Thought I'll get hit with the sold out but actually got charged with an order email. Not going to be excited till it ships, seen people get cancellations.

I also didn’t know about the clots but I don’t follow sneaker twitter as much. Will shoot for em this weekend and most likely miss. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Just received shipping for a SBB-inspired AF1 Unlocked ("Almost Finished" email came yesterday). Hopefully they used decent leather to justify the higher price, but we shall see...
1579624268826.png

Back
Top Bottom