OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

So seems the move with the IDs are to make AJ1 or SB Dunk inspired pairs?

Buying what you want in a more affordable option or saving wear on the real things?

a bit of both. I try to preserve my Sean Wotherspoon's which is why I went with an SW inspired pair. I’m not paying the ticket on supreme white cements so I made an inspired pair.

C6912B72-7102-4DD0-B357-B7AE9480C14F.jpeg
DE624C6B-7223-450C-A6CE-22D2A2B38978.jpeg
ECE5F1D5-0775-4303-B2A1-8B295E0BEF70.jpeg

Started adding the fabric to the Freddys. I opted for a grungy red/white stripe fabric. I painted the white green. I wanted a grungy effect to tie into the surrealistic nightmare persona of Freddy. I added blood stains to the lace dubre as Well. This wasmy first time ever adding fabric to a shoe before, it’s a fun experience. Still have the rest of the side panels to go

Attachments

• 56985F0B-D417-4B11-85FA-C73A57CF9737.jpeg
    56985F0B-D417-4B11-85FA-C73A57CF9737.jpeg
    621.6 KB · Views: 30
C6912B72-7102-4DD0-B357-B7AE9480C14F.jpeg
DE624C6B-7223-450C-A6CE-22D2A2B38978.jpeg
ECE5F1D5-0775-4303-B2A1-8B295E0BEF70.jpeg

Started adding the fabric to the Freddys. I opted for a grungy red/white stripe fabric. I painted the white green. I wanted a grungy effect to tie into the surrealistic nightmare persona of Freddy. I added blood stains to the lace dubre as Well. This wasmy first time ever adding fabric to a shoe before, it’s a fun experience. Still have the rest of the side panels to go
U should've got 2 b/c they looked dope has here as well:
1586393745398.png

Either way they turned out very nice.

Buying what you want in a more affordable option or saving wear on the real things?
It’s probably overwhelming for most when they sit down and see all of the possibilities via ID. To be on the safe side, it’s probably just easier to go with what has worked versus coercing something.

When I make my IDs- I first try to think of combos that I think others would make, then I do mockups based on other shoes, then I go away from both and figure out what makes sense to me. When it’s time to click buy, I then make sure the pair has a nice balance of colors and it’s something I’d buy if I saw them on the shelf.

It’s probably overwhelming for most when they sit down and see all of the possibilities via ID. To be on the safe side, it’s probably just easier to go with what has worked versus coercing something.

When I make my IDs- I first try to think of combos that I think others would make, then I do mockups based on other shoes, then I go away from both and figure out what makes sense to me. When it’s time to click buy, I then make sure the pair has a nice balance of colors and it’s something I’d buy if I saw them on the shelf.
Ty gave the receipe. 😧 Holy Quarantine! Lol

I've always rocked with AF1 mids, especially in the right colorways. You can solve lazy straps by slipping your lace through the ring of the strap to keep it from flopping around.
F2EAFB5E-304B-41AC-9365-2EA9B0CA255F.jpeg
F95C82ED-A318-44BD-8723-E2ADB75729BF.jpeg
around 07
when they changed the shape of the mids again
is when they REALLY became trash
and been all downhill since

around 07
when they changed the shape of the mids again
is when they REALLY became trash
and been all downhill since
Like I said, mid to late 90s Mids are great shape wise I love them, anything after 99 can go, I do the same thing with the strap because it does get flimsy

^ I think they are phenomenal, but I hear u

when my dunk inspired pair came in i was underwhelmed also, I guess we all picture it different when its on the website compared to in person

Whatever looks good in my eyes. **** do I care if it's looked good in the past based on Nike's own or someone else's creation. If it looks good it looks good.

Those puff n stuffs are dope. sneaker junki3 sneaker junki3 those lodens came out incredibly well.

Got in my Chicago 1-inspired IDs. These were made with the suede/snakeskin options that recently went away, but feature no suede or snakeskin. I just did so in hopes that the leather would be better than the regular IDs. This turned out to be only marginally true, but I still love them.

E2CEC4BC-8DE5-4E5E-8554-4F7314025241.jpeg

First pair came in, under 2 weeks. Super happy with how they turned out.

I had about 8 designs, 4 “inspired” and 4 original. I pulled the trigger on the inspired pairs first because I knew they would work. Nike took down the option before I could finalize/order the other pairs 😢. Still happy I was able to get 4 pairs in.

Would I buy these if I saw them sitting on the shelf for $130? No question.

A36BC5A7-E059-4198-9923-355DFE2BBCE6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom