OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

My pair came in today.
20200407_175209.jpg

A couple of pick ups from this week. I kinda like the yellow colorway better would y'all agree?
Green

had the green pair myself years ago
Got my two pairs of snakeskin ID force’s I ordered just under two weeks ago

I’ll open then in 2-3 days

Anyone know where I might find a women’s 7 on the Easters that dropped on 4/3. My 12 year just told me she wanted them. I can’t find anywhere to grab them.

im still upset i missed out on those Retro 92 Purple Hi's on NDC a couple years ago
I been searching for them over the last month and the price has not been too friendly :lol:

on another note...
I forgot i had an offer pending on a pair of Hong Kong retros and it got accepted on GOAT. looking forward to those again
I remember buying them upon initial release and wore them for a bit before returning to Nike

i am about to do the same custom, yours inspired me. Barge cement will hold, it’s used for sole swaps and will definitely hold the fabric in place. Where did you order your fabric from? Also did you use burgundy or red pant for the blood splatters?
So i used fire red from Angelus and mixed it with Olive Green. The fabric i bought from Spoonflower.com use the denim option and buy a striped fabric red/white. You can then air brush the white with olive green. I think mixing the green/red slowly will give you the desired color

So i used fire red from Angelus and mixed it with Olive Green. The fabric i bought from Spoonflower.com use the denim option and buy a striped fabric red/white. You can then air brush the white with olive green. I think mixing the green/red slowly will give you the desired color

thanks for the advice! I saw this late, but here is my progress so far

E140BE6B-20FB-4542-B488-46DC8ACD8A4B.jpeg

49683A12-2EE4-426D-8C00-45BCAC573B35.jpeg

For my blood splatters, i used a acrylic paint pen with a fine tip to get more accuracy and detail on the splatters to make them look like the original. I opted not to go with a green tongue and kept it Fossil. I need to add a few more coats of Silver to the swooshes and get my fabric and glue it on and these will be good to go. I’m glad i went with a red toe box and side panel, I’m thinking I’ll have it where if the material for the sweater is torn away, you will see red underneath and it will look like blood

Back
Top Bottom