but thats far and few in between
di u feel mentioning the one's u like?

di u feel mentioning the one's u like?
Would have preferred a smoke grey suede eyestay to match, but I'll live

IMG_20200415_082206.jpg
and
fd125feb-7c1c-43f7-929e-8db055e47ac2-jpeg.2552837

are 2 that come to mind

Fiending for some low jewels like the ones from 2011 ‘12ish but with oval laces this time. Hell, Nike should do a retro pack of the ones from the late 90s.

Would be a nice touch but not sure how, i’ll look into it.

Finished the paint:
FB6AA3BE-F9AE-4EFB-8568-591CDC5A6BF2.jpeg

51294F90-202F-42B8-B230-C55F101CC061.jpeg
Props on the customs. Did you use metallic silver on the swoosh. I used pearlescent silver from Angelus. Also what did you use for paint for splatter was it a mix of red and olive

Props on the customs. Did you use metallic silver on the swoosh. I used pearlescent silver from Angelus. Also what did you use for paint for splatter was it a mix of red and olive

Thanks G, yes metallic silver on the swoosh which turned out a lil lighter than expected but its all good. Splatter i used burgandy mixed w scarlet red.

I'm gonna return mine. I think they look great but I like to actually wear my shoes (which I anticipate doing as soon as possible). After trying them on around the house a bit the pleather sockliner is just buns. Especially with ankle socks.

Once again I'm kicking myself for not ordering the nigel sylvesters, didn't realize at the time that IDs "sold out." Satin sockliners are my fav for af1.

How long have the current nike by you unlocked options been up??? Also, for the long termers, anything special about this option set?

Back
Top Bottom