OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

How long have the current nike by you unlocked options been up??? Also, for the long termers, anything special about this option set?

Snake skin/ suede options have been on and off since January or so, it most recently was made available on Monday or Tuesday of this week. The ripple leather option has been pretty much been on since feb.

Most seem to enjoy the snake and suede options more than ripple leather. The snake and suede certainly “sells out” more often.

591E1BC5-A7AF-4C04-B3C7-BF203CFECA37.jpeg

90251CD0-45DB-42DC-8812-68C843542CB5.jpeg

Still keeping count?

Snake skin/ suede options have been on and off since January or so, it most recently was made available on Monday or Tuesday of this week. The ripple leather option has been pretty much been on since feb.

Most seem to enjoy the snake and suede options more than ripple leather. The snake and suede certainly “sells out” more often.

Thanks for your reply. Today I ordered my first pair of ID's.

I mostly waffled back n forth with leaving the Nike Air on the heel tab, having only 3 characters to add made it complicated to come up with a good idea and the font is a bit small for the area... Anyhoo...

Looking forward to having them in-hand.

“Regency Purple” is a such a mysterious color. It almost looks navy blue on the site, it looks royal blue on the lining of the the white “supreme” pair I made, and it looks straight purple in some of other pics I seen. Anyway, just ordered these. Color blocking based on the atmos af1’s, curious to see how they’ll turn out.

FF9F4C7B-52AD-4876-9405-56BFA62FC658.jpeg

Thinking about ordering these and throwing some neon laces in them 🤔
A38B66F0-C83C-4FBA-A9F6-8E9DA9E4D335.jpeg

coldcrush coldcrush naw man not me 😂.

“Regency Purple” is a such a mysterious color. It almost looks navy blue on the site, it looks royal blue on the lining of the the white “supreme” pair I made, and it looks straight purple in some of other pics I seen. Anyway, just ordered these. Color blocking based on the atmos af1’s, curious to see how they’ll turn out.
FF9F4C7B-52AD-4876-9405-56BFA62FC658.jpeg
From the looks of others orders, it’s purple purple.

Last edited:
Reactions: g14
After much debate, ordered these tonight. Ordered with red laces to get the red dubrae, but will put in black laces immediately. Like a Courier with a touch of edge. Red lettering on the heel too.
34F10F34-44AE-49E9-A60E-7B7A348D72AE.jpeg

I may go back in tomorrow and order this Mita-inspired pair, but I’m not in love with this shade of green. Do love the pink pop given the options. Someone talk me in/out of it...
93653D36-7038-4608-8F10-368563585EB3.jpeg

last one for fun, based off the Solebox Finals NB1500 (pretty similar to Mita pair)
ADF174F0-AFDA-410F-B69B-B2A129C211B9.jpeg

can anybody recommend a brand of paint/marker pen that i can use on the midsole? hoping to just grab some colors online.

wanna hit up the AIR logo on a couple pairs...

Back
Top Bottom