OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Well I was supposed to be unDSing my JEs next week, but my trip to Hawaii got canceled. Not going to wear em until I can take a tropical vacation.

Haven't wore these 4s in a min tho so I guess I'll break em out today.

wanted to go to Hawaii in august myself

CZ7873-400

XXXX - CZ7873-400 - 101.png XXXX - CZ7873-400 - 102.png XXXX - CZ7873-400 - 103.png XXXX - CZ7873-400 - 104.png XXXX - CZ7873-400 - 105.png XXXX - CZ7873-400 - 106.png

i wouldn't wear these
but i aint mad at em

feature image
Nike Brings Back The “Inside Out” Look To This Womens’ Air Force 1 Low “Life Lime”
July 7, 2020by Michael Le

This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. The opinions and information provided on this site are original editorial content of Sneaker News.
ADVERTISEMENT

Though most cherished for its Triple White colorway, the Air Force 1 is still well-appreciated for its experimentation. Collaborations, from South Korean celebrities to local, small-time artists, have changed up the silhouette dramatically throughout the years, and as a sign of appreciation, inline offering have drawn quite heavily from such creativity. Next up, as a sort of extension of past motifs, an inside out pair is set to arrive once again, its upper dressed in a canvas colored to resemble the brand’s oft-hidden foam. Perforations and the like are as they would be, while the edge of every overlay is adorned with contrast stitch of various color: blue, orange, and purple to be exact. Swooshes as well as branded tongue patches are outfitted with suede for contrast, matching that of the heel tab and lace dubrae. Grab a detailed look at these here, and though they’re currently available on eBay, it may be a little while before we see them hit Nike.com.
In other news, a Crimson Tint Air Jordan 1 Low was just revealed.
Nike Air Force 1 Low “Life Lime”Color: Life Lime/Photon DustStyle Code: CK6572-700
Nike-Force-1-Low-CK6572-700-2.jpg

Nike-Force-1-Low-CK6572-700-6.jpg

Nike-Force-1-Low-CK6572-700-1.jpg

Nike-Force-1-Low-CK6572-700-4.jpg

Nike-Force-1-Low-CK6572-700-3.jpg

Actually saw the AF1 Craft in person over the weekend and the toebox was much better than on these pics. I just found the midsole to be a bit chunky, could be that LV8 thing.
Ended up ordering online cause they didn't have my size in store, let's see when they come in. Needed a good quality White on white for the summer

Came in here to see if anyone grabbed them & had insights on sizing, material, etc. Very tempted by them. Need to grab the coveted sz 12.5 while it's available.

Back
Top Bottom