OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Too busy CHAMPS SPORTS

20200812_124741.jpg
blk denim , camo swoosh, white tongue, patches
lumberjack guts just in case. these could be modified easily into something less busy though. cut the hang tag, paint the tongue and swoosh 1 color.

Gf this morning: I thought you weren’t gonna but anymore shoes...

Me: 🤷🏽‍♂️

Not that she cares or can say anything or stop me, but this thread has me trying to snatch up shoes I don’t need with nowhere really to go. :ohwell::lol:

I work from home and have been going hard in the paint. Thanks Covid-19. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Gf this morning: I thought you weren’t gonna but anymore shoes...

Me: 🤷🏽‍♂️

Not that she cares or can say anything or stop me, but this thread has me trying to snatch up shoes I don’t need with nowhere really to go. :ohwell::lol:

I work from home and have been going hard in the paint. Thanks Covid-19. 🤦🏽‍♂️
I’ve bought so many shoes since working from home permanently since March. My fiancé doesn’t trip just as long as I handle my responsibilities around the house. Having a newborn ain’t slow me down either :lol: The only place I’ve really been able to go to is the grocery store. That’s when I UNDS my shoes :lol: :smh:

Beautiful.

Highs w/colored straps >

But I could never get down with those jumbo/droopy swooshes they did on those/that pack. :smh:

Ehhhh the swooshes on many great Nike/Jordan retros can be criticized.

I would prioritize overall shape, materials, colorway more so.

Ehhhh the swooshes on many great Nike/Jordan retros can be criticized.

Indeed, but not as blatant as on this particular pack.

They completely changed the look of the AF1 swoosh with these, as opposed to some sort of subtle change (ie: the swoosh on AM90's from the early 2000's up to the recent recrafts).

Back
Top Bottom