OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

They always do extra extra stuff to new designs. Like why the big dumb pull tab? I like the swoosh but they could've just put them on a regular white on white and been done.

I'm almost sure both of those are kids shoes and for that Nike gets the pass. Alterations like this allow the youth to put their own spin on classics. No hate from me.

Would like even more of the whites hit sale so I can cop for my shorty.

Early bday gift
20200820_184553.jpg

Every time I see a lace job like this I think about the time I wore a brand new pair of all white forces to our school field trip at six flags. We all decided to go on the Batman ride and IDK why but I didn’t think to tie my ****ing shoes(had em laced like that). That Batman ride in New Orleans flipped you over water and by the end of the ride I was barefoot. The shoes literally flipped off my feet before i could do anything. My mom was pissed and to get back at me she brought me a pair of my uncles old shoes. Well, my uncle was notorious for buying the knockoff js. Instead of “Jordan” them joints had “JUMP” all over them. So I had to go the whole day with a funky pair of knockoff Jordan 11s owned by a grown *** man that lived in the guest room.

Six flags flooded in Katrina and so did our house but the JUMPs survived bc I hid them at the top of the closet. :smh:
Shout out Jazzland

Damn I remember reading they were doing all oly retro but I didn't think there would be these changes. Was looking forward to having that pair again

:rofl:

You grew up in NO East or Slidell? :nerd:

I’m all too familiar with Six Flags and that area. I grew up on the Northshore, aka “across the lake” but grandma used to live off of Bullard Ave exit and I grew up working a few places in the East from Toyota of New Orleans on Chef Menteur to a few other spots. Small world.
We lived in Lakeview on west end but yea we lived in the east for a bit too near that dealership. Good bit of my family never moved back after Katrina but I spent time between htx and NO until I got married. NO still home to me tho. We been thinking about moving back but the kids still young.

Last edited:
I don’t believe I’ve purchased more than one new colorway (mint greens) in over ten years. Nike really needs to take some colorblocking notes from NB. Nike always wants to add wild design elements or reuse the same colors over and over in different ways (I’m looking at you Jordan 1). We just want decent materials in compelling colors.

Trying to justify grabbing the crafts in addition to these...
5FAC91FF-FD0D-4EE8-897D-156980689D3D.jpeg

I'm in the SAME exact position.

My JE's are still very crispy. I also have a couple of other mostly white AF1's that's keeping me from buying the two first Crafts released.

Need that Craft High.

Back
Top Bottom