OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

1597868127083.jpeg
Nike goofed. All the potential that the craft has and they choose a brown color way with a white midsole.

Nike pulled a three peat w the first 3 crafts. Those second ones suck

U ain’t like da big belly blazer swooshes?

Nah, never did. Colorways were great, but why they go and put that Blazer swoosh on them?

I'm being dramatic, but it's in a similar category as putting a Jumpman on the back of OG colorway III's, IV's, etc. :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: JPS
My second pair, The Mask inspired, have arrived. :smile:

Screen Shot 2020-08-19 at 11.10.20 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-19 at 11.10.51 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-19 at 11.07.09 PM.png
Every time I see a lace job like this I think about the time I wore a brand new pair of all white forces to our school field trip at six flags. We all decided to go on the Batman ride and IDK why but I didn’t think to tie my ****ing shoes(had em laced like that). That Batman ride in New Orleans flipped you over water and by the end of the ride I was barefoot. The shoes literally flipped off my feet before i could do anything. My mom was pissed and to get back at me she brought me a pair of my uncles old shoes. Well, my uncle was notorious for buying the knockoff js. Instead of “Jordan” them joints had “JUMP” all over them. So I had to go the whole day with a funky pair of knockoff Jordan 11s owned by a grown *** man that lived in the guest room.

Six flags flooded in Katrina and so did our house but the JUMPs survived bc I hid them at the top of the closet. :smh:

Every time I see a lace job like this I think about the time I wore a brand new pair of all white forces to our school field trip at six flags. We all decided to go on the Batman ride and IDK why but I didn’t think to tie my ****ing shoes(had em laced like that). That Batman ride in New Orleans flipped you over water and by the end of the ride I was barefoot. The shoes literally flipped off my feet before i could do anything. My mom was pissed and to get back at me she brought me a pair of my uncles old shoes. Well, my uncle was notorious for buying the knockoff js. Instead of “Jordan” them joints had “JUMP” all over them. So I had to go the whole day with a funky pair of knockoff Jordan 11s owned by a grown *** man that lived in the guest room.

Six flags flooded in Katrina and so did our house but the JUMPs survived bc I hid them at the top of the closet. :smh:
id really appreciate those knockoffs...sounds like theyve been through alot with your uncle, you and your mom, and your residence...life goes by fast.

:rofl:

You grew up in NO East or Slidell? :nerd:

I’m all too familiar with Six Flags and that area. I grew up on the Northshore, aka “across the lake” but grandma used to live off of Bullard Ave exit and I grew up working a few places in the East from Toyota of New Orleans on Chef Menteur to a few other spots. Small world.

They always do extra extra stuff to new designs. Like why the big dumb pull tab? I like the swoosh but they could've just put them on a regular white on white and been done.

They always do extra extra stuff to new designs. Like why the big dumb pull tab? I like the swoosh but they could've just put them on a regular white on white and been done.

AF1 is one of the greatest shoes of all time. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

I want those last nike by you forces with the colored midsole to come back

i have a design locked and loaded I never got a chance to shoot:smh:

Back
Top Bottom