OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

What's the value of these nowadays? I'm going to Sneaker Con next month in NYC and am wondering what to bring in hopes of trading for them.

illphillip what up bro I bought your carnivals a couple years back good to see you over here still doing your thing... I was just thinking to myself the other day how I regret passing on your brazils smh.

saw these in Ubiq in philly yesterday. real nice.  are they technically part of the blazer pack? the originals in the blazer pack had an all white sole, no gum.. waiting on the mints to drop tho

where can i find those puerto rico low's for under $150 shipped? thats the cheapest i found them on ebay so far

Ordered the White/Black Canvas today off NDC.

surprised more people didnt notice how nice this shoe is... 

Ordered the White/Black Canvas today off NDC.
surprised more people didnt notice how nice this shoe is... 
It is a beautiful shoe. I LOVE gum bottoms and was gonna buy em, but I tried em on and they were stiff as a boner. Had to pass haha

Last edited:
has anyone ever had NDC send their stuff 3-day select even though you only chose the free shipping 5 day option?Bought a pair of AF1 canvas and a pair of socks to get the free shipping yesterday got the email today itd be here friday via UPS 3Day Select. Im not complaining but thought it was odd oh well

Just got the jds in

Highly recommended... Leather lining and nylon tongue is a nice touch
What are the color names, so I can try and find them.  DANG can't believe I missed out on these, wonder if it is even worth trying this late in the game.
Man Nike is coming with some nice AF1's lately. Starting to get that feeling again..................
"Nylon" Pack
Yes these will do just fine.

Yea... If I would have known they would be on ndc I could have waited. I've only worn them once

Jd "exclusives" my ***

Yea... If I would have known they would be on ndc I could have waited. I've only worn them once

Jd "exclusives" my ***

Whats JD?

Theyre available on footlocker too. I was going to use my vip rewards on them but thy didnt have my size so i hust went to ndc and got them.

Edit from previous: just got the ups my choice email theyll arrive today. Im shocked since i got the free standard 5 day shipping, ndc upgraded it to 3 day select on their own and instead theyre arriving in 2 days

Last edited:
Jd sports

Uk site... They used to have exclusive forces and air maxes and didn't ship to us.

Now they ship to us and their shoes are no longer exclusive

Back
Top Bottom