OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Very impressed with these. Love them. AF1 is on the come up if they keep the quality nice like this.

Saw no flaws, no glue run, no marks anywhere on them. As stated before nylon tongue and leather sock liner.

same angle just in different lighting

Newest pick up

I haven't worn AF1's in years, but I'm thinking about reuniting with them.

Should I get something special for the toebox to prevent creases?  And, should you size up 0.5 if you use something?

I haven't worn AF1's in years, but I'm thinking about reuniting with them.

Should I get something special for the toebox to prevent creases?  And, should you size up 0.5 if you use something?

Just wear them dont worry about creases its gonna happen cant fight the inevitable.

Everyone asking for mid thousand

No way!

Pairs appeared in outlets and got down to $399, normally. Some people picked them up with 50% of sales that that price - meaning $200. People who have these may have paid anywhere from 2K all the way down to 200 for them. So, it's largely a matter of what the original person paid that determines what he is willing to take.

Last edited:
No way!

Pairs appeared in outlets and got down to $399, normally. Some people picked them up with 50% of sales that that price - meaning $200. People who have these may have paid anywhere from 2K all the way down to 200 for them. So, it's largely a matter of what the original person paid that determines what he is willing to take.

This is why I asked, I've seen some really wild variances in the prices over the years. Occasionally I'll see one end on ebay for about 500, which is about the top end of what I'd pay for a pair of these, because the shoe is pretty impractical and if I paid anymore I'd be very hesitant to wear it anywhere.

This
No way!

This had to be like 4-5 years ago, there is no way in hell a nike outlet store has 6 year old shoes of this magnitude still in stock with people using 50% off coupons lmao

Last edited:
This
This had to be like 4-5 years ago, there is no way in hell a nike outlet store has 6 year old shoes of this magnitude still in stock with people using 50% off coupons lmao

Yeah that was definitely a while ago, but it helps explains the huge swings in prices that these see when you check out prices. Closest I got to getting a pair was when I almost dropped a thousand on them, then I realized there was 3 or 4 other pairs I wanted and could easily buy for that price. My local shop STILL has these in the back, but they still don't want to drop the prices on them. I've waited them out this long, maybe one day they'll need the money and take my offer.

Yeah that was definitely a while ago, but it helps explains the huge swings in prices that these see when you check out prices. Closest I got to getting a pair was when I almost dropped a thousand on them, then I realized there was 3 or 4 other pairs I wanted and could easily buy for that price. My local shop STILL has these in the back, but they still don't want to drop the prices on them. I've waited them out this long, maybe one day they'll need the money and take my offer.

They turned down the 1000? They was asking retail?

Yeah they still wanted full retail on them. I don't know why they wouldn't let them go for a grand, but I'm a patient guy and can play the long game.

Yeah they still wanted full retail on them. I don't know why they wouldn't let them go for a grand, but I'm a patient guy and can play the long game.

This most be recent because it seems everyone like I said is trying to get in the mid thousands, I'm not talking about 5 years ago, but as of now the sellers aren't folding. What size are you? That has alot to do with the pricing also

I'm normally an 11, I can do a 10.5 in these because of the lining, so I've looked at both.

i can play that game as well. can u share the name of the store im tryna get a 8.5 or 9

part of the air force 1 25th anniversary celebration in 2007 made with Alligator skin, top quality Italian leather on the side walls and on most of the shoes, waxed laces, real 18k gold lace locks, shoe lace tips and tag.
damn .. what was retail for those?

part of the air force 1 25th anniversary celebration in 2007 made with Alligator skin, top quality Italian leather on the side walls and on most of the shoes, waxed laces, real 18k gold lace locks, shoe lace tips and tag.

in 04, my Italian made luxs cost almost $300 retail, I can imagine that the anniversary cost the same or more
actually retail was $2000

Just wear them dont worry about creases its gonna happen cant fight the inevitable.
The last time I bought a pair, the Foot Locker employee who rang me up suggested some gel heel inserts be placed in the front.  I went ahead, did it, and the shoes remained virtually crease-free for as long as I wore them (about 6 months).  My feet were a bit crowded in the front though, so I was wondering if any of the current crease-fighting products were more comfortable or would be better used with a 0.5 bigger shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom