OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

All jokes aside...that shoe has to be too big to pull something like that off right?

how could one possibly have a shoe that tight & be functional lol, I’m trying to rationalize it by thinking about old football/baseball cleats I had that were extra tight but idk if I could possibly get them THIS TIGHT?!?!

my guy’s shoes got him in a chokehold like they wanna make it to WWE or UFC
The tighter that you tie them the less they crease. I also always throw away the insoles because they aren't healthy for the human foot. And another small hack I use is to put on 2 pairs of socks to fill the void and prevent creasing . this method of tying my shoes is also very complicated aswell because I usually spend 15-20 minutes everytime I put my shoes on because I have to take the laces out and put them back in to get a nice snug fit. If I have an appointment or have to be somewhere at a certain time I usually put my shoes on a half an hour before I leave because of how long it takes to get them like this. ..but in the end it's worth it because it keeps creasing to a Minimum. - your welcome for the tips, if you see any young cats out there be sure to teach em
IMG_20210415_035550.jpg

Just kidding about the rug thing. Everything else is just my style, my way of living. I don't like my shoes loose because they crease easier. I work hard for my money so I take care of what I buy with it.
It looks like you're buying shoes 2 sizes too big OR you've got some Kevin Durant feet. That looks absolutely ridiculous choked like that. Buy some ForceFields.

It looks like you're buying shoes 2 sizes too big OR you've got some Kevin Durant feet. That looks absolutely ridiculous choked like that. Buy some ForceFields.
Not too big too small feet hurt bad, everytime I wear these shoes my feet get red, I'm guessing I'm allergic to the inserts cause it only happens with these shoes. Like I said need a fresh pair

You got it my dude. :rofl:

I’ve been in tears all morning reading your posts in here and the AM90 thread. Thanks for the free entertainment.

Tumbleds came in today and they are cool..not terrible. QC is bad…disgusting glue stains but even my crafts have that so it is what is. Cool shoe but I’m thinking I probably should have just copped another pair of the all white crocs. The leather isn’t bad. It’s decent…literally gr Jordan 1 tumbled leather.
E2FD7AA7-7C0F-40E1-B7DC-45F65AA85D83.jpeg

2AD1574E-3156-405C-9E1B-09666D458ADA.jpeg

The Nike check isn’t tumbled. It’s circles
94640F47-C9B5-4067-B4F7-3F6BCABB266E.jpeg

Am I trippin? Joints look mad long compared to other af1
E2F354DB-F0F4-4CD6-84C4-766598BCEB75.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom