OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Yoooo!! NIke is really stepping it up with as of late with their AF1 game.

Those Pink suede AF1s are a must :smokin

Sorry if this had been asked before but I searched the thread and couldnt find an answer, but are the White/Gum lows available at any major retailers in store??

Damn, I haven't bought a pair of AF1s in years, but I'm about to scoop some for the summer with these gum soles. On point with the quality and the colors. Salmon and mint have been the hot colors this summer.

I cant tell if it's pink or peach but those are fire! will definitely be copped. The sheed P.e.'s are tough too

Broke out the canvas pair today for the first time. Love em but for you crease nazis out there they crease easily

Sorry if this had been asked before but I searched the thread and couldnt find an answer, but are the White/Gum lows available at any major retailers in store??

Athletes Foot, Foot Locker, Foot Action, and a couple of mom and pops around my way have them.

Those "Salmon" suedes are so necessary. Will def cop on sight. Maybe 2 pairs and try a lil customizing with 1. Salmon Toe AF1's

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies guys.

Also, do the recent AF1's still fit a half size bigger than usual? Haven't copped a pair in so long, but these white/gums are bringing me back. Any info is much appreciated.

lately I've been going down a whole size from older nikes

some of the blazer packs even fit different some I got in a 10 and some in a 10.5

the toe is lower on some height wise

DB's are low key dope, mad i slept on em 2-3 years ago... They sat for a while and were fairly easy to obtain... sadly, that probably WONT be the case this go-around... I'm a sucker for icey soles... and those salmons and mints are the reason why the AF1 is BACK (although if it ever "left" is debatable, but that's for a whole 'nother discussion)...

Just got the "mints" (arctic greens) and they're dope in person. I'm definitely doubling up when they go on sale. Not a huge fan of the other gum bottom releases though. I may cop the whites, but I'm definitely aiming for the DBs. It should be a relatively easy cop. At least easier than a jordan release.

after seeing how the clean the mints are in hand, i am very excited for these salmons.. they look gorgeous

Damn, I haven't bought a pair of AF1s in years, but I'm about to scoop some for the summer with these gum soles. On point with the quality and the colors. Salmon and mint have been the hot colors this summer.
Bro, summer is almost over though, better keep'em clean for next summer as well.
Broke out the canvas pair today for the first time. Love em but for you crease nazis out there they crease easily
Yeah been planning on pulling the trigger on these for a minute, probably just get them this weekend if my other shoe plans fall through.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Also, do the recent AF1's still fit a half size bigger than usual? Haven't copped a pair in so long, but these white/gums are bringing me back. Any info is much appreciated.
yea they still fit a half size big, for me at least.  i could probably go down a full size if i wanted to, but might be a little too snug

yea they still fit a half size big, for me at least.  i could probably go down a full size if i wanted to, but might be a little too snug

thanks for the reply majestic! actually went to a local sheiks where they did have the white gum bottoms. was able to try them on and a half size down from my true fit perfect, however i just couldnt bring myself to pay $90 for em. i hope i dont regret that later, but just waiting for a price drop on these and i'm on it asap.

thanks for the reply majestic! actually went to a local sheiks where they did have the white gum bottoms. was able to try them on and a half size down from my true fit perfect, however i just couldnt bring myself to pay $90 for em. i hope i dont regret that later, but just waiting for a price drop on these and i'm on it asap.

i feel you on that. i think im going to return the mints that i bought in store and just rebuy them when i get my winners circle reward. $70 >>>> $90. at least i got to see them in person and try them on, so my efforts werent wasted.

Back
Top Bottom