OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Saw Mints and White Gums in SPZN (Sports Zone) yesterday. Both look pretty good. Whites threw me off cuz the leather is kinda shiny but also has like a tumbled look to it. Mints are nice but I can see them getting dirty really easy.

Saw Mints and White Gums in SPZN (Sports Zone) yesterday. Both look pretty good. Whites threw me off cuz the leather is kinda shiny but also has like a tumbled look to it. Mints are nice but I can see them getting dirty really easy.
I assume with normal shoe care they won't get any dirtier than other shoes.

For those wondering about the $140 ID's... The leather is very decent, reminded me of Royal 1 quality. Stay far away from the Varsity Blue upper though, the way it creases is no bueno...

Forgive my GS3 pics...

Gum color sole

Last edited:
oh man I may have to make a pair of poor man's courirs.
Yea I ordered mine off the strength of seeing those samples in person. I changed the "back tab" to black though, I never liked the white on the OG Courier's...

Last edited:
BigTy23, can u post all of the ID AF1s u did? I just want a better look because I'm about to do 2pairs myself. Thanks.

For those wondering about the $140 ID's... The leather is very decent, reminded me of Royal 1 quality.

Cool... I'ma remake one of my favorite pairs that I've ever owned then. '01 white/royal highs. I beat these into the ground....

and didn't care for the versions they dropped in the last couple of years.

[h1]Nike Air Force 1 “Doernbecher”[/h1]
Air Force 1 on August 3 at Nike.com and in Nike retail locations across the US. 

Colin’s Air Force 1

Nike.com access via @NikeStore  Twitter link only
$100
Sizes: 7-13, 14, 15
Limit 1 per customer

Available at NIKETOWN New York, Nike Georgetown, Nike Chicago, Nike Roosevelt Field, Nike Portland, Nike San Francisco, Nike Dallas, NIKETOWN Los Angeles, Nike Lenox and Nike Las Vegas.

waiting on footlocker ... got $45 rewards to stack 

yeah, im surprised that they havent gotten it yet. i mean every other site in their company got it.... i dont really wanna pay retail for them, so im trying to use a birthday coupon haha.

which sports zone did you go to, sir?

Now these are dope

I plan on doing a croc ID at the end of this month

Then hopefully these will be around before the end of summer

Last edited:
^ MY GAWD :wow: :x

Im a sucker for suede. Have already picked up the blue pair from the blazer pack and the mints. These will be added to the bunch.

I love that it's been a pretty solid year for GR AF1s. To me that's where the push should really be, when I was growing up there wasn't any of this artificially created hype, if a shoe was dope, it was dope and you could pick it up almost any time during the season it came out. As long as they keep doing stuff like this I'll keep buying pairs.

yeah, im surprised that they havent gotten it yet. i mean every other site in their company got it.... i dont really wanna pay retail for them, so im trying to use a birthday coupon haha.
which sports zone did you go to, sir?

Georgetown SZ has em both as well fam...

Back
Top Bottom