OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Was about to post them. Saw em yesterday at Shoe City. Would've been a great drop at the top of the summer.

My ID's will be here Tuesday :smokin

Was about to post them. Saw em yesterday at Shoe City. Would've been a great drop at the top of the summer.

My ID's will be here Tuesday :smokin

Fam, have you seen any Mints in Bmore? Trying to cop on sale, as I have a feeling theyre sitting... LMK...

I definitely gotta make a pair of purple highs one of my favorite kicks of all time .

I made a pair a while back.

The only problem with them is that, at least back when I made them, the strap thing is metal. So, if you wear them unstrapped, it kind of knocks around if it becomes untucked and makes a bit of a clanging sound when you walk.

I've only worn them a few times though. ...I probably don't need them actually, as I have an original pair on their way to me as I type.

Last edited:
Bip, I could be wrong but the model u made had the primum options (the 190-200$ model). Those def have those metal loops on the straps. I believe the new low end basic model option of the af1 hi comes with a plastic hoop on the strap.
I could be wrong tho.

Bip, I could be wrong but the model u made had the primum options (the 190-200$ model). Those def have those metal loops on the straps. I believe the new low end basic model option of the af1 hi comes with a plastic hoop on the strap.
I could be wrong tho.

Yes.

I probably wasn't following the convo closely enough to realize which models were being discussed.

Those purple hi's are looking good. I definitely need to make myself a few pairs of hi's soon

Last edited:
Not sure I could pull those off, but surprisingly they work good. They're so over the top that they make sense, if that makes any sense. Nice.

My only problem with them is that for some reason (maybe it's the photo angle, not the print) it makes them look like they are mids instead of highs. I absolutely love highs - my favorite cut of the AF1, but I think these may work better as lows.

Still, I give you credit for making them.

BTW, here's a pic of the old premium IDs - the purple high and how they compare to the 93 OGs, color-wise.Also included the '98 white and purple highs with the mesh panel for the hell of it.

Back
Top Bottom