OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

anyone got news/release info on the uptowns with the gum bottom? i've seen them pop up randomly but hoping for a wider release

Any salmons spotted at retailers or boutiques yet? Mints are everywhere, but these salmons are a must have...

Whats the difference between air force 1 versus air force 1 07? I noticed the air force 1 07 have holes on the side.

Last edited:
Best pair of mids in a WHILE

Sneaker News hasn’t shown you a new Nike Air Force 1 Mid since the Blazer inspired pairs dropped last month. On the heels of the black suede edition comes another dark palette on the Air Force 1 Mid, but this one mixes things up a bit with its material choices. The shoe is done mostly in Dark Charcoal, the upper sections of which are done in a rich textile. All of this sits atop a black leather base, and without a hint of white or other contrasting colors, this might be the darkest AF1 Mid release all year. Check out some additional images after the jump, then pre-order yours before next month’s shipment from Titolo.

Nike Air Force 1 Mid
Dark Charcoal/Black
315123-021
edit: found it...

$200 shipped...
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for baroque browns for under retail.. Not avaible on ftl to use coupons, and everything on the bay is still at retail |I
but those lodens are schweeeeet

Stumbled across a pic of these, anyone know what the name of the white AF1 is.  Kind of looks like a snakeskin pattern on it.

Did these things disappear can't find anyone even thinking of selling let.  Surprised they dried up so fast to be released I believe late last year early this year.

They were part of the 30th anniversary collection. I passed on a few regrettably and you're correct about how impossible they are to find

I'm not crazy about this months options, but have been messing with iD on this lazy Saturday.  What do ya'll think?

Back
Top Bottom