OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Any one know where I can find any colorway of the af1 foamposite high? Any footlockers or nike stores preferred??? If not anywhere in general?

I love the colors of the Sheeds..the blues more than the orange ones...I just can't get over the big *** logo....

Last edited:
My first Air Force one cop since the 06 premiums

I haven't copped a pair of forces since like 07 but you cant go wrong with a pair of all whites

Those mints look pretty AMAZING.  Might jump on a few pairs of AF1 in November, had my eye on quite a few.

so just received both cw of the sheeds, knowing I was gonna part ways with one them due to my bills, I wanted to see them in person, all I have to say is that it is harder for me to part ways with one of them, smh. each shoe has its on characteristics that make the shoe dope. decisions decisions decisions........

For a split second I thought those Court Purples had finally come out, then I scrolled down and saw the rest of the sample parade. Nice stuff.

For a split second I thought those Court Purples had finally come out, then I scrolled down and saw the rest of the sample parade. Nice stuff.

i full blown panicked when i saw that pic

what's good, are they still dropping?

I got a question for you guys, the af1 cmft do they have special insole or something? I am just curious why they call them cmft.

I got a question for you guys, the af1 cmft do they have special insole or something? I am just curious why they call them cmft.
Yes. They do. The insole is a very thick foam sole. It increases compfort and lightens up the shoe by using less rubber for the outsole.

Back
Top Bottom