OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Love all three pairs but the middle is my fav. Appreciate Undefeated for the retail cops!
9AB01617-14EC-4198-8C4F-0E24F45C842B.jpeg

Got the last one out of the pack and decided to take a group picture. Glad these are not as hype as most sneakers nowadays.

20210924_183729.jpg
The whole pack is fly. I just looked up the prices because between the uptown’s and dunks a lot of ppl are buying the whole pack. I’m surprised that these have affordable resale. Was the stock high for these or is buying sneakers becoming realistic again?

Maybe they’ll release late like all holiday themed Nike releases did last year
Can't wait to cop these on Black Friday lol.

I never got any of the previous skeletons but I do really like the purps. Hoping they are a relatively easy pick up.

The whole pack is fly. I just looked up the prices because between the uptown’s and dunks a lot of ppl are buying the whole pack. I’m surprised that these have affordable resale. Was the stock high for these or is buying sneakers becoming realistic again?

Dunk hype really overshadowed the AF1 drops. Honestly I think the forces are the better option but AF1s aren't as hyped at the moment.

I didn't grab any of the undefeateds but it's really dope to see so many group shots. Can't front kinda Jelly lol.

Back
Top Bottom