OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

IMG_20220121_101259_496.jpg
ID? These are fire

New Mail Day! Haven't bought a pair of forces in years(never been that keen on the model) but these I had to have! Love simple clean colorways that can go with anything.
20220121_190137.jpg
Clean cw. I bought the white/grey ones a while back where the midsole was grey. ****s were plastic smh had to return em. These are cleaner tho with only the outsole being grey, and is that a mini swoosh?

Clean cw. I bought the white/grey ones a while back where the midsole was grey. ****s were plastic smh had to return em. These are cleaner tho with only the outsole being grey, and is that a mini swoosh?

Yeah I'm very picky about sneakers I pick. These are perfect to me. Yes, that is a mini swoosh it was a nice lil surprise when I saw it. I'm hoping Nike releases QS OG Style Forces like they did back in 2016-2017. I skipped out on so many because I had my head up my a** copping only Jordan 1's. Now I can't find those QS's in my sz 12.5-13 and when I do, the markup is unreasonable.

So what are we thinking these LV will go for in the auction? The bigger sizes like a 10.5 where they made 3 pairs should go for more than the size 7 where they made 10, right? We thinking $10k? $15k? $20k?

Back
Top Bottom