OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I don’t think the AF1 has been an “urban” shoe for a while. My teenage daughter who goes to a private school said all the rich girls either wear AF1s or those ugly *** Golden Goose shoes that come pre-dirtied and cost $500. :sick:

1642692574535.jpeg

I’m from KY, went to high school in the early 2000s, and the af1 was a black person shoe back then. Not minority shoe but strictly for black ppl. I don’t remember colors being popular but the all-white low was the ish.

Fellas, they were buying NEW shoes to scuff up and turn yellow before even wearing them for all of 2020 and 2021. I hope they get over that by this year.

I’m from KY, went to high school in the early 2000s, and the af1 was a black person shoe back then. Not minority shoe but strictly for black ppl. I don’t remember colors being popular but the all-white low was the ish.
Wild. We was rockin these in the Middle East lol

That's what I like the most about them, honestly. Bootlegs have been making them for decades and now the real deal is coming out. That's cool to me.
If I’m a fashion house that charges tremendous premium partially because of the originality and quality of my design, I’m not sure it’s a great look to sell something that offers nothing more than my least skilled emulators produced decades ago. It seems like acknowledging that anyone really can do it.

If I’m a fashion house that charges tremendous premium partially because of the originality and quality of my design, I’m not sure it’s a great look to sell something that offers nothing more than my least skilled emulators produced decades ago. It seems like acknowledging that anyone really can do it.
To be fair, all those French fashion houses stopped being original a long time ago.

"design is the freshest scam" - virgl abloh

Back
Top Bottom