OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

These options are nice, don’t sleep. I’m sitting this round out, but excited to see what y’all cook up

If they re-up stick, I might run it back with the solid swoosh. I'm attached to this colorway, can't bring myself to trying something different.

Screenshot_20220228-171149_Chrome.jpg

these options really got me about to cancel my somp and viotech hi's but is anybody getting foamposite airforce vibes from the metallic leather option or is it just me

also why only those 3 suede options on the lows, mids, and hi's at other price points?

Nike would be foolish the not restock these daily for a few months. The last round has to be their best NBY seller in years, possible all time, and didn’t cheapen the model one bit IMO.

That's what I thought when they did NBY dunks with simple colors and 0 extras to sell out in less than 10 minutes.....only to have 2 drops and never do it again. :emoji_pensive::emoji_pensive:

That said, you'd think we would at least get a couple weeks with these options.....as I assume a lot of the attention is gonna go to Air Max in March.

It will be back though, just gotta be on point.

Back
Top Bottom