OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

grey1.PNG

tan2.PNG

tan1.PNG

Can't wait til the sail era is over tho. I like it well enough but I still like pure white midsoles etc.

1000% This - I get it, but I'm crispy white/clean all day. If I'm buying some new kicks I want them looking pristine and right off the showroom floor. Obviously the trends and plenty of others feel differently, but that's my take!

1000% This - I get it, but I'm crispy white/clean all day. If I'm buying some new kicks I want them looking pristine and right off the showroom floor. Obviously the trends and plenty of others feel differently, but that's my take!
I'm with you bro. I'm paying more than ever I want my white to be brighter than ever.

I am so addicted to the whole design-your-own thing on nike.com. I've made like a dozen different iterations lol. almost tempted to make something like the below and then put it up on grailed or realreal for some sucker as a 'tokyo only friends & fam special release, now on sale $699!!!'

52216626015_ea27d6b932_z.jpg

52215139912_b725d9c3f1_z.jpg

I haven't been able to save a NBY design in months. The "Done" button doesn't work. Doesn't matter what browser/device I use.

I am so addicted to the whole design-your-own thing on nike.com. I've made like a dozen different iterations lol. almost tempted to make something like the below and then put it up on grailed or realreal for some sucker as a 'tokyo only friends & fam special release, now on sale $699!!!'

52216626015_ea27d6b932_z.jpg

52215139912_b725d9c3f1_z.jpg
I spin this up during zoom meetings

Is this Fresh pair worth buying? How is it better than regular whites? Sorry haven't been active in here but my wife wears whites a lot and would cop her a pair if they are worth it.

Is this Fresh pair worth buying? How is it better than regular whites? Sorry haven't been active in here but my wife wears whites a lot and would cop her a pair if they are worth it.
I heard it was better materials

It won’t be looking beat as the regular whites after the first couple of wears.

R RushFan posted a review a couple pages back and then pictures on the last page. Doesn't sound like they're much of an upgrade over the regular whites.

Now Nike has another all-white "color of the month" on SNKRS, so who knows what that is but from the pictures they look maybe a little better than the Fresh pair.

An NTer just posted that he was disappointed with the leather quality on his pair and stated that it didn't feel different than the GR model. I'm personally waiting on the "Since '82" model which is ANOTHER white/white pair that's supposed to be premium too. Personally, I might just go for the Crafts since I know the leather is great with those.

Last edited:
I got my Fresh in, but haven’t had time to take photos.

I agree that the leather doesn’t feel as nice as my platinum white crafts. The shoe is stiffer and has a bit of a plastic smell.

I think the advantage, if any, is that there’s not a ton of exposed thread or fabric. The sock liner and tongue are leather and the logo on the back tab is embossed. In my experience it’s easier to get leather looking white than it is cotton. So if you knew you were taking these on dirty streets or in puddles, they might be easier to keep clean?

My pair is probably going back to Nordstrom as soon as I find time.

I partially agree.

But Sail in the fall with earth tones>>>>>>>
Been listening to some old MMG and earth tones instantly took me back to this rhyme by Wale.

Quietly becoming a top ten
You dreamed of getting cream, best believe I'm John Deere
?, earth tones in the winter
Purp rolled in a rillow
I am on my John Lithgow
Out of this 3rd Rock, ***** it it out
I am on my Tom Brady y'all ****** is Eric Crouch
What the bloodclot, Tommy Frazier **** yourself

Back
Top Bottom