OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I apologize if we've seen 40th anni whites already, I can't keep track between these and the "fresh" pair. The leather on these looks better than the fresh pair, though.

These are part of the Color of the Month pairs releasing that we discussed in our convo a week or so ago. These should def be bought over the "Fresh" pair.

Pairs have been seeding out...Abdul, Bahrnone, etc on IG have posted videos and they look great!

Now Nike has another all-white "color of the month" on SNKRS, so who knows what that is but from the pictures they look maybe a little better than the Fresh pair.

Yes, it's been confirmed the "Fresh" white/whites are a pass.

So not sure its been said but how are these Anniversary releasing? And where. I want all whites & I need white/pink with the gum bottoms

What you're mentioning are part of the Color of the Month pack: white/whites, white/pink/gum, white/brown, white/blue/gum (see below). Should be releasing very soon. Whites this month, they're already on SNKRS.

Here's a pic of at least the first 4 pairs from the CotM pack that we know about...

Here's the white/blue/gum pair from the CotM pack. Will have the NIKE AIR on the backs...

Last edited:
is it just me but the laces on the white/white af1 lows dont match the shoe? What I mean by this is the shoe is all white pure white but the laces are like an off white? Not sure if it was just my local mall where it looked like that... but it helped me pass when I was going to cop smh

is it just me but the laces on the white/white af1 lows dont match the shoe? What I mean by this is the shoe is all white pure white but the laces are like an off white? Not sure if it was just my local mall where it looked like that... but it helped me pass when I was going to cop smh

Which of the many white/whites are you referring to?

Regular white/whites? The "Fresh" pair?

1658008061069.png

1658008334904.png

girls size but they look good. these like the 02' pairs with the swoosh on the eyestay

Back
Top Bottom