OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Last couple wears
C3CE3AC0-FB74-4C4A-92BF-13C2B4C272AB.jpeg

06155B9A-5D3D-461C-A55F-6AB465582FF4.jpeg

I hate how they’re releasing basic AF1s like it’s a Union, Travis, or off-white.

Let me just walk in Champs and Footlocker and see them randomly sitting on the shelves like the old days. Watch these next few COTM be hard as hell to cop.

I hate how they’re releasing basic AF1s like it’s a Union, Travis, or off-white.
Huh? There has been promotional stuff on snkrs, but otherwise I feel to see the comparison. No raffles, no sweepstakes, no full clothing collections releasing alongside. I don't follow any influencers or sneaker media pages on IG so forgive me if they're stirring up the hype there. But the whites are still in stock on NDC as well as other sites like jimmy jazz, DTLR, darkside initiative. COTMs appear to be produced and distributed enough that if you want them, you'll get them. I think $150 is also a deterrent

Congrats on the collab markman!

I was able to cop one from the outlets yesterday, need just one more pair. These are the pairs I was asking about yesterday, if they run big like traditional af1s since they are canvas, but I didn’t care I got my size 12, I just need my 11.5 now. I was able to get my pair for 84 bucks after tax!

Nike’s supposed reason for not releasing these traditionally is so strange. Glad they’re getting into some of the right hands.

Look like i can return my full price pair back to nike hurry guys sneakerroom got the COTM for 35% off it ends in a few hours copped the last 2 11.5 hope it doesn't cancel lol code FLASH

Last edited:
Look like i can return my full price pair back to nike hurry guys sneakerroom got the COTM for 35% off it ends in a few hours copped the last 2 11.5 hope it doesn't cancel lol
Is there a code?

Dang it, I missed out on my AF1 size... do I wanna dare go for my normal true size that's still available?

EDIT - never mind, the code ended.

Last edited:

Let me just walk in Champs and Footlocker and see them randomly sitting on the shelves like the old days. Watch these next few COTM be hard as hell to cop.

It would be dope if there's a pack that drops on the first Saturdays of the month like the early 00s-late 90s times.

Back
Top Bottom