OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

These are incredible
8BF6A0F0-3930-4706-995C-A5F4E704D133.jpeg
876C8013-93EF-48FF-9F1D-FE9382BA9CEE.jpeg

You get them in hand? If you giving the in person stamp I’ll cop lol

I do have them in hand. Tried them on, re-laced them, stared at them for a while. They're good. Nike should use the shape and leather on these as a standard for all AF1's.

Now don't get me wrong, that $150 price tag is annoying and unnecessary. And others on here have said these are not worth it. If you can order from somewhere or buy them where a return is easy, that would be the move.

Yo, is there a stateside release on West Indies? I hope I didn't miss out. Size 12's seem to be sold out on Canadian sites...

Yo, is there a stateside release on West Indies? I hope I didn't miss out. Size 12's seem to be sold out on Canadian sites...

Want a West Indies pair bad but I know I’ll barely wear them so I can’t justify the price tag. I might still get them just for nostalgia. Loved these and the yellow pair.

Nike gotta be tight releasing all these dumb *** mids and they’re going straight to clearance. I would have been in real trouble if they were highs.

25% off the Menthol Mids - Code: TM25

What’s good fellas! I usually where 11.5 in forces but there are these specific canvas pairs I want. I was wondering from y’all experiences, do canvas pairs run big too like normal leather pairs?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom