OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Rocked chocolates yesterday
846F987E-1FB5-4F05-A493-05B0640D7542.jpeg

Not sure if this is true or not but heard rumours of a Tiffany & Co AF1. I saw pics of a sample which were supposedly fake but someone mentioned there is a legit sample out there.

That’s my thought every time I see them, that’s why they always stick out as a favorite to me

I hate that y’all are making me want the all white COTMs now, but moreso I hate this is where we are though with AF1s…back in the day when lows were $70, the release was the release & the leather was nice now we get excited when Nike puts up better than paper machete for your feet.

Now we get the extra effort for over double that price retail & have to get excited to see that same level of care when we come across it. I HATE IT HERE.

When i think this, I just remember that it's not limited and sold out with people paying resell. These are both good and attainable, which is so rare. :lol:

Mine came in today. I think saying they're as nice as the early 00 pairs is a huge reach, but i'm super happy with them. Here they are next to some 02-03s

IMG_0755.JPG

IMG_0756.JPG
IMG_0757.JPG

It's probably hard to differentiate between the 3 pairs of whites a available on the market today.

Ppl go with what they know which is the gr grey box White on White.

I'd skip the COTM at retail too, and the been freshs were reviewed kinda harshly.

For sure.

We’re nerds so we’d be able to differentiate and get in to nuances.

The average consumer is going for what they see and what’s the cheapest.

150 for Air Forces is lunacy when there’s a pair right next to it that looks the same and is 110

There's gotta be a store that has Grey box White on White, Fresh White and COTM White on a shelf right now.

I'm sure the confusion is popping too 😂.
Bruh…
2FC84411-E362-4CEE-ADD7-DE649E2FAEF5.jpeg

Last edited:
Mine came in today. I think saying they're as nice as the early 00 pairs is a huge reach, but i'm super happy with them. Here they are next to some 02-03s

IMG_0755.JPG

IMG_0756.JPG
IMG_0757.JPG

Yeah whoever was saying they're as nice as early 2000's pairs was indeed a little way too excited. :lol:

These COTM are great and are probably the best thing since.....but def not as great as the pairs from that era.

The key is heel tab. Let's keep that SECRET everyone, this doesn't leave the thread.

Definitely a big give away among other things (lack of dubrae). But at 150 I don’t see kids picking COTMs over your normal white on white when they look almost the same.

DJ Clark Kent says he’s got a new AF1 on the way on last full size run episode…I’m intrigued.

Back
Top Bottom