OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

66FB8F3A-82C6-4CEE-92DE-E74DE7CFE04F.jpeg

🔥🔥🔥

Anyone ever deal with an old pair of AF1s with what seems to be somewhat crumbled internals? I bought a pair of vintage AF1s from 2005 (Mr.Cartoon) and while uppers look good, if I shake the shoe it sounds like something is loose and rattling, and it's not the air bag. They seem fine wearing them around the house but trying to gauge if I need to go the path of sole swap on these ASAP.

I know im not trippin or
Maybe im not in the loop like that any more

But those green off white forces didnt drop yet right?!

Anyone ever deal with an old pair of AF1s with what seems to be somewhat crumbled internals? I bought a pair of vintage AF1s from 2005 (Mr.Cartoon) and while uppers look good, if I shake the shoe it sounds like something is loose and rattling, and it's not the air bag. They seem fine wearing them around the house but trying to gauge if I need to go the path of sole swap on these ASAP.
Yes. I had 06 scarfaces as well as 01 linens that had that issue. I'm about 215lbs so I sank right in and it was pretty uncomfortable, wobbly and uneven. I sent my scarfaces to govrn for a sole swap but ultimately wound up selling them. The airbags were deflated and the foam was disintegrated. What you're hearing is the bits of foam rocking around. Something else I know some restorers are doing now instead of a full sole swap is replacing the foam/air unit.

1661383695902.png

Back
Top Bottom