OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

CF214D53-BC19-4A43-BB19-7787549D3E9F.jpeg

Hi, I'm hoping someone here can help me identify a pair I have. For the life of me I can't remember what they're called. I Googled and * almost* thought I found them. But the ones I found were Oxygen Purple and are a female shoe. If I knew what they're called I could see if I can find them for sale. And if not I'm gonna do my best to restore them.

PLEASE forgive how tore up they look lol.

airforce1.jpg
I’ve had luck referencing SKU codes on Goat, check the box label or size tag in the shoes if you can

Hi, I'm hoping someone here can help me identify a pair I have. For the life of me I can't remember what they're called. I Googled and * almost* thought I found them. But the ones I found were Oxygen Purple and are a female shoe. If I knew what they're called I could see if I can find them for sale. And if not I'm gonna do my best to restore them.

PLEASE forgive how tore up they look lol.

airforce1.jpg
I googled purple iridescent air force 1 and got this https://www.nike.com/launch/t/air-force-1-07-lv8-iced-lilac which I'm pretty sure is right. Nice colorway, woulda been great with an icy or any other color outsole

"I dunno what they are, shakespeare or bibles or some shi. what's the deal with buying bibles anyway? just check into a motel and grab the one in the bedside table. that way you're both admiring and stealing a thing! in today's economy? that has value."

[slap bass]

I’m checking out of most things sneaker-related. But I’ll be keeping an eye out for COTM. Someone please drop me a message if any new COTM pairs we haven’t seen yet surface or if there’s anything else along those lines that warrants my attention.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom