OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

F6651996-E08D-4F87-B412-DF3482528085.jpeg

These just came in from TAKOUT. The quality is OK on these. They’ll likely stay on ice until the summer
B44F1F42-16F4-4335-8B8F-967A6EB04D41.jpeg

Man these are really growing on me…
Tell me that the leather is that 2012-2016 pleather crap or something. Please

Not a fan of those Tiffany AF1's at all. Personally I think they look cheap in comparison to the dunks. If the AF1's had similar materials to the dunks then I would be all over them.

I have to assume the tiffs will have impressive materials, especially at 400 retail.

All we have is that one kinda grainy shot for now. Reserving judgement until we get official pics.

Wish they would've used some white though.

Looks like small silver bars on the back of the shoe? Or maybe its like a hang tag or something

They are stamped .925 which is Sterling Silver

I remember a pair from the late 90s that pretty much looked like these that absolutely no one (around me at least) wanted.

Only remember this because the mall Foot Locker had to bring the big rack out to the front of the store to move them, super cheap too like 30 or 40 bucks or something.

Had to look them up....Summer 98 apparently: "Goldenrods"

nike-air-force-1-ones-1998-low-goldenrod-white.jgp.jpeg

Makes sense with the Orange pair being like the Tangerines from the same time period.

Personally I'd never wear a yellow shoe, but props to whoever is on the AF1 team bring back these remixes and hopefully they keep going....because they're skipping some real bangers from that time period to go with these deep cuts. Nike didn't have many during that era that missed like these (IMO) so if they keep digging they gonna drop something great really soon I think.

Anybody know if any other sites are selling the premium goods forces early? PremiumGoods site taxing on shipping.

Back
Top Bottom