OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Is undefeated slow with their shipping? I ask b/c I ordered two pair of forces on 1/15 and haven't received a shipping confirmation...

Pics later, but I am completely blown away with the packaging for the Premium Goods AF1. The shoe itself is also great, but everything else is just really luxe.

Unboxing vids are corny af, but I am just so blown away by the quality.

Box is a heavyweight coated cardboard. Paul Stewart uses a similar weight. But I don’t buy from anyone else who does… not even Hermes

3A7ACEAE-0D83-4035-A905-41C6EE65DDA0.jpeg

There’s a very nice card inside. A touch I’ve only seen when I’ve purchased bespoke suits (although those were hand written)

E9CB5869-4009-42E2-9877-841FC69A4D7C.jpeg

052BBC8D-7A6C-4E88-8567-412E99516DC5.jpeg

Included is a travel shoe bag. I’ve previously only gotten those from Alden who charge $500+ for shoes

0FE9D766-DDD9-4F61-9557-8F72CDEBB232.jpeg

The tissue paper is actually custom printed. They didn’t go with the easier option of a sticker.

2D9B767A-B8B2-4162-8DF9-7E711D7D3F45.jpeg

Shoes come with two extra laces. I think I’ll stick with the default, but the black might be a good way to tone the shoe down.

4F5D2C49-B9E2-428C-9190-90D7E5191735.jpeg

Materials on the shoe are very nice. Beadwork is perfect and the quilting is a very nice touch.

I think I still like my AMM forces better, but it’s mighty close. And Jennifer definitely bested James on the experience. Everything about this reminded me of my most luxurious high end shopping… not just the LVMH type conspicuous consumption, but the stores that have quietly served the wealthy forever.

Really, really nice stuff here. I’m seriously impressed.

I need them to drop some black/whites in jewel swoosh.
Expect like 2 more colorways of the "outline swoosh" joints. They give great spring/summer vibes.

Is undefeated slow with their shipping? I ask b/c I ordered two pair of forces on 1/15 and haven't received a shipping confirmation...
Usually...sometimes you don't get shipping, it will show up. If you hit their customer service, they will give you tracking. I had to do it with the Undefeated Forces .

Seems like 2023 releases are better than 2022. I also wonder if all the jewels and other Forces was suppose to drop last year? Is Shipping Wars still happening?

Anyone cop the college pack navy or either pair.. what's the quality like? Cant tell if they're stiff, premium, or thin etc.

Back
Top Bottom