OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

How much you caught em for

1703944066300.png

SNS has a sale where you get a 25 discount on 2 sale items. I didn't want the shirt but it helped with the discount.
UK Sales are usually trash but this one was decent.

1703944066300.png

SNS has a sale where you get a 25 discount on 2 sale items. I didn't want the shirt but it helped with the discount.
UK Sales are usually trash but this one was decent.
Saw your post and rushed to their sale section but alas couldn't find them :smh:

I've mentioned this in a couple other threads but nike's done that with a bunch of random shoes the past couple years. Dunks like st johns, kentucky, syracuse. P6000. Cosmic unity basketball shoes. Rereleasing with new production dates but same SKU, same shoe.

I sold my poor man's black albums because of the white bottom. I might actually grab the 'Friday's' if they rot on shelves again.

Those are pretty cool. Wouldn't cop em but I like em
Man this.

Happy the kids are getting what looks to be their own patent era.

I remember seeing something on here about them doing another city series (or world tour series) this year. I wonder if we get a lot of patent.

Yo whoever leaked that chamber of fear info a couple of years ago owes us the fade at this point. It's really been like 4 summers, what gives?

Did they hit disco last time? I feel like i had trouble finding my sz 12. Guess i can finally put em in daily rotation now might even bust open the socks.

Back
Top Bottom