OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

im about to go on a hunt for those Taxi fusion AF1 mids

Looking back on the early releases from the "Best of Both Worlds" collection, they really weren't all that bad. Not nearly as bad as everyone made them out to be. Some worked really well melding with forces. Good luck finding them, they seemed to have disappeared once they left the outlets, and for gods sake don't pay too much for them.

Some pairs were pretty bad, but the 12s, 3s, and a pair or 2 of the 4s looked great.

Looking back on the early releases from the "Best of Both Worlds" collection, they really weren't all that bad. Not nearly as bad as everyone made them out to be. Some worked really well melding with forces. Good luck finding them, they seemed to have disappeared once they left the outlets, and for gods sake don't pay too much for them.

Some pairs were pretty bad, but the 12s, 3s, and a pair or 2 of the 4s looked great.
word, thx. Tight tho, could had got a pair vnds like a month ago for 100 bucks but I was recouping from getting my taxis, fire red 5s and bugs 8s.

Last edited:

The black/red lows were cold af :smokin

oh so you got them in now? what type of damage occurred if any?
the packaging box was kinda smashed on one corner..the box could fit 3 boxes of sneakers..it was basically huge for one pair of sneakers..and this is probably why it was smashed since there was no bubble wrap inside..just the box with the sneakers....i m sure that ups also did not treat the parcel right but..as long as the sneakers and their box is untouched..i m ok..

the packaging box was kinda smashed on one corner..the box could fit 3 boxes of sneakers..it was basically huge for one pair of sneakers..and this is probably why it was smashed since there was no bubble wrap inside..just the box with the sneakers....i m sure that ups also did not treat the parcel right but..as long as the sneakers and their box is untouched..i m ok..

Wow close call. I hope the driver wasn't plotting smh

Exact reason why I don't use UPS. And people need to learn how to package! Correct sizes boxes aren't expensive! If you don't have the resources to correct materials then don't sell

Exact reason why I don't use UPS. And people need to learn how to package! Correct sizes boxes aren't expensive! If you don't have the resources to correct materials then don't sell
it was nikestore in my case..............!

Some of those employees are useless and have no business working in a sneaker store

most companies pay is so terrible the workers have absolutely no reason to care how they handle their job

Too pissed I pulled the trigger too soon but dtlr.com has the duckboots (dark loden and the bamboo CW) for $99. A steal if you ask me. I copped for $150.

Back
Top Bottom