OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

The Swoosh and backtab are canvas but the rest is... I don't know. Feels like canvas though. Weird. It's definitely not leather. Probably gonna get the blues too.

how do nike air force 1 mid 07 bred's fit? i'm a 9 in length but i always go with 9.5 in nikes because of my foot width.
But I was only able to order a 9

Last edited:
don't see what everyone else is seeing

they look all canvas to me

2 different weaves maybe but canvas

could be wrong tho

don't see what everyone else is seeing

they look all canvas to me

2 different weaves maybe but canvas

could be wrong tho
Look at the top down pic on NDC and zoom in. Its just a texture on the "leather" only the tongue, swoosh and back tab are actual canvas. They don't punch toe holes in canvas.

The Swoosh and backtab are canvas but the rest is... I don't know. Feels like canvas though. Weird. It's definitely not leather. Probably gonna get the blues too.
thanks for the pics. looks good in natural lighting
Hey how do lunar af1s run im a 10.5 in normal af1 lows should I go up a size or stick to a 10.5
dont go TTS. at least 1/2 down. i have a pair thats a full size down that fits me just fine, but i have narrow feet

anyone else see the flax highs that dino posted on IG? i'd post it here, but last time i did, my post got deleted.

NDC Images

Force fans will be spoiled once more with a Nike Air Force 1 High that strives to recreate the aura of the originals.

This one doesn't have the "Naike" theme like others this year, but it's got a much more OG-leaning detail on the back tab. In that area is the straight "Nike Air" script that ditches the more modern treatment featuring Swoosh branding. There's also an original white/silver colorway – although it's missing the silver straps.

This Nike Air Force 1 High should be releasing in June – here's to hoping the style touches down in the U.S.

Nike Air Force 1 High QS
Color: Summit White/Wolf Grey
Style #: 743546-101

Info Via SC

For the lunars it depends on what you define as tts.

I would go tts if you wear your forces really snug.

If you like having having a little extra room in your normal forces than go down .5 in lunars.

With all that said, my lunars are high tops. So don't know how that would trabsalte to a low top pair

NDC Images

Force fans will be spoiled once more with a Nike Air Force 1 High that strives to recreate the aura of the originals.

This one doesn't have the "Naike" theme like others this year, but it's got a much more OG-leaning detail on the back tab. In that area is the straight "Nike Air" script that ditches the more modern treatment featuring Swoosh branding. There's also an original white/silver colorway – although it's missing the silver straps.

This Nike Air Force 1 High should be releasing in June – here's to hoping the style touches down in the U.S.

Nike Air Force 1 High QS

Info Via SC
Mandatory pick up this by far my favorite af1 hi colorway

Nike Air Force 1 High QS

Info Via SC
Repped ! Thx for sharing man

I never double up but those flax highs may be a must. I'm going to beat the hell out of those things.

I'd like for nike to do the Air Force zero but hopefully they save it for when they collab with bobbito again

Back
Top Bottom