OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

White/Crimson Acronyms came in today direct from Nike. Smh at them charging $200 when the SRP on the box is $190. IIRC undftd had them at 190. Not sure if I'm gonna keep them. Came with extra black and crimson laces.
 saw that too....gotta admit though, I did like these much more in hand...pics are misleading.

One of the few patent leather kicks left in my collection. Honestly surprised that it survived my purge of kicks a few years ago. But I love wearing them to lounge around

:lol: not those! That was a dope *** pair along with the orande and volt pair thay released around the same time. Never got those though.

laugh.gif
not those! That was a dope *** pair along with the orande and volt pair thay released around the same time. Never got those though.
it was a strange time. i remember that was bape was ripping AF1 hard and when the patent joints came out a lot of us weren't sure what to think. low-key want the portugal and brazil leather joints

Winter is coming around in Canada. Time to break out the duckboots and give em the ol' Rufus clean.

These joints are my bread and butter up here. Any cold weather NT'ers need a pair of these.

Last edited:
I just dropped this vid yesterday night! I'm impressed with these tbh. Glad I was able to scoop them up at retail.

@ThorrocksJs   yes both lunars and my AF1 are size 10 and fit exactly the same.

Back
Top Bottom