OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Got love the fact the producer of the duck boot (Nike) is like it hasn't released yet but clearly vendors (FTL) are selling them....I'll swing by HOH on 125th Street and see if Ican pick them up otherwise I am assuming Nike will be releasing them wider 'officially' at some point.

Am I the only one that doesnt like the nai ke af1? The colorways are :pimp: but something about that swoosh throws me off, i know it suppose to resemble the original pair but it looks so bad to me
The day they bring back the low mochas is the day I will cry tears of joy

There are plenty of people who don't like them. They're still on Nike and price has already been lowered. That should tell you enough.

Pretty much stopped buying shoes all together. Only ones that are on my radar are the royals and possibly another pair of the Naike.

Am I the only one that doesnt like the nai ke af1? The colorways are :pimp: but something about that swoosh throws me off, i know it suppose to resemble the original pair but it looks so bad to me
The day they bring back the low mochas is the day I will cry tears of joy

Not a huge fan of the swoosh myself, but i love hi's and like the colorways so far so i look pass it.

Last edited:
Duckboots will be copped for winter. Waiting on the all black pair with the black sole instead of gum bottom.

Jus seen the Blue/gum AF1s in my local Champs.. Da blue is so Ashy-like.. I was Hoping for them to look like the womens pair. I wanna get them but im so turnt off by that dull shade of Suede. :frown:

Camo options are starting to roll in.

I'm curious to how that 4th pair that Ty posted was done.

On NikeID the heel, tip and eyestay has to be the same pattern.....

Back
Top Bottom