OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

What happened to the Nai Kes on ndc ??

Might be sending them to outlets or department stores already to make me regret paying retail for a pair when i could of waited for $60. :lol: or Nike probably just holding back for a future restock.

Last edited:
Might be sending them to outlets or department stores already to make me regret paying retail for a pair when i could of waited for $60. :lol: or Nike probably just holding back for a future restock.

Where you see them for 60? :nerd:

Swoosh?

Disgusted at those resellers on Twitter asking each other for RTs. 
mad.gif

Wouldnt even wear them brown crocs if given for free; just don't feel them. I missed out on a second pair of the Nai Ke on NDC and for sure my area's Swoosh will **** around and not have anything.

All White Lux AF1 are CLASSIC

If mine still fit i would have kept them!

Sold them for $200.00

oh well

Georgetown, around early 2000s if I recall correctly
Thanks, That makes sense. Would like a pair for sure if i can find for a decent price.  Honestly beat most of my kicks around then so even if i bought these back then they wouldn't look as crisp as whats in the photos. 

Last edited:
Anybody know the release date on these beauty's?!?! :nerd:

The info is a couple pages back or Google search the "S" shoe site that's in the bottom right corner of those pics and there's a whole article about the "color of the month" program with all release dates on one page.

Last edited:
Im so hurt that I missed this drop, such a random *** drop. These are my babies :frown:

Cant believe I missed a 10.5/11 ! Wanted a pair since they dropped..
Had to be at work early. Oh well will hunt for them for a reasonable price resell bout to drop

look up nike force atmos
Thanks brother. Repped

Edit: wtf. theres an 11.5 on the bay for 1799.00. 
mean.gif
 No thank you. People are trippin or am i? lol I'll just id when the option comes up or just forget about it. 

Last edited:
Lunar sole or regular sole the Acronymns look like an abomination that should be killed with fire. Like someone took a pair of AF1s to the pet cemetery and that's what came back! LOL

Back
Top Bottom