OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

[quote name="ColdCity" url="/t/213939/official-air-force-one-thread/15900#post_24366605""]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the mids

[/quote]

Why do you prefer the highs?

Not sure about @ColdCity  but to me they just look better, seems like mids get the least love... as someone said earlier in the early/mid 2002s mids were hot, I guess because they pumped out so many but personally I've always liked lows and highs better, mainly because they share the same parallel lines on the middle panel rather than the weird cut the mids have to accommodate that floating strap which is another negative to me.

Lows look so cheap IMO, it definitely depends on your height. You can't be short rocking that high it just looks weird

[quote name="ColdCity" url="/t/213939/official-air-force-one-thread/15900#post_24366605""]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the mids

Why do you prefer the highs?[/quote]

the height difference

no weird (non functional/usful imo) strap

Highs are way softer than the mids & has better color even tho its the same cw

did I mention the height already :smile:?

Last edited:
I don't think that's sail... looks like bamboo.

I know sail is usually an off white color but I think Nike on ID and recently has changed that to a khaki color. Bamboo as a color seems to be darker. Look at his pics in the daylight.

Also found these on ebay and the swoosh is sail.

Most recently Nike released the Sherpa dunk and called it black/sail.

There is only one way to tell tho and that by ordering a pair. :D

For the 20th time, whats to word on those Flax Highs? Pics got me over here feinding.

A buddy of mine is looking for the Black/Gum Lunar duckboots. Were these a limited release? All i find is 2-3 pairs on ebay.

hope those who got my double entendre were able to eat in nyc

please stop posting resell prices. these are out and available if u do the leg work

please stop posting resell prices. these are out and available if u do the leg work

They are? I thought that they weren't supposed to release until the 7th? Anyways just looking out for those who don't have the time to do the leg work. You don't have to buy if you don't want to.

I figured they were bc the influx on ebay. Ive been through my local spots that usually get stuff early or on time and no word at all.

I got lucky on ebay last year before the mids dropped. Havent seen any prices im willing to pay yet. Hopefully can add these to the collection.

Back
Top Bottom