OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I def get the alternative to timbs and getting that look without the clunkiness and general discomfort wearing a pear of timbs brings.

Personally I stopped wearing 6" Timbs years ago because they just aren't comfortable, and one of the main reasons i'm into sneakers is being in comfy shoes.

Plus that wheat color goes with almost any and all clothing... Fall appropriate kicks imo

I def get the alternative to timbs and getting that look without the clunkiness and general discomfort wearing a pear of timbs brings.

Personally I stopped wearing 6" Timbs years ago because they just aren't comfortable, and one of the main reasons i'm into sneakers is being in comfy shoes.

Plus that wheat color goes with almost any and all clothing... Fall appropriate kicks imo

Yea idk how ppl wear boots all the time honestly. I got so used to sneakers that i can barely wear stuff like Vans either lol

I have friends that wear nothing but Timbs or Vans depending on the season. Its odd to me lol

Are these gon be an easy release btw yall? Got work on the 12th :/

For my DMV people Cap Center Blvd in PG has flax highs for sale sport zone. Quick question for the fans of the flax is it the look of the wheat color air that you like or more of a timberland alternative. Just curious

Pretty much for the alternative to timbs. Most def a classic colorway as well. I'm tempted with that victor cruz shoe in the wheat.

Last edited:
The wheats scream quality compared to most sneakers you see these days in my opinion. Better than Vachetta 1s based on those being almost 300 dollars more. Serious.

Pics of her remastered lows floating around on IG. Curious to see what other color ways they use.

For my DMV people Cap Center Blvd in PG has flax highs for sale sport zone. Quick question for the fans of the flax is it the look of the wheat color air that you like or more of a timberland alternative. Just curious
Good looks , Manager couldn't sell me a pair until Thursday but was nice enough to hold my 9.5 :smokin

Last edited:
my NDC pair of the white/red nai ke's came in the regular black box w/ no dust bags fyi.

Last edited:
The wheats scream quality compared to most sneakers you see these days in my opinion. Better than Vachetta 1s based on those being almost 300 dollars more. Serious.

I own both and trust me the Vachetta 1s blow these outta the water. Vavhettas will also last a lot longer.

Wheats are dope for what they are. To make it seem like they are an ultra premium shoe might be doing a bit much but let's call them what they are "a nice Air Force 1"

I been around a while and a lot of members will vouch for my knowledge trust me when I say these are nice but nothing to go ape **** over. The vachettas kn the other hand are the only pinnacle I can say are worth 400 (and I got them for free!)

Not even sure why these are being compared. Other than them both having a brown toned color, there's nothing similar.

Posting a link is fine.
You buying a shoe for someone regardless of price and shipping it to them is what is banned from the forums outside of the classified section. We have seen numerous scammers trying to "oop" in the threads over the years only to see them take the money and run with it. Throttling such transactions to the classified section has reduced such incidents.
thanks for explaining. the explanation helps understand the WHY behind the rule.

Stuck on whether to just rock my flax hi or sneaker guard them. I'd like to wear them comfortably but they're my first pair of creasable shoes (generally do runners) and I'm not sure how I'll feel about the creases when they come up. Even though I know theyre inevitable ..
ohwell.gif

Hey NT, looking to cop High OG silvers....what's the consensus on sizing? TTS? I'm traditionally an 11.5 in AF1s....THanks  

Too me the cut is big I wear a 9.5 and can get in a 8.5 easy. I would say down .5 to be safe. AF1s to me have alway down .5 to a whole size down. Because they were on sale i got my normal size 9.5 thats all they had but feel my foot is swimming

Flax his wont crease any more than a leather (use the term loosely) pair of air forces. If anything you'll see less creasing.

For sizing I'd say half size down. My purples were half size down. Like all my forces, a little narrow for the first few seconds of wear and then they fit perfect.

Wifey surprised me bro. My boy copped the UNCs for me and she also had him pick up the pinnacles. I opened the box like, DAMN!

Completely agree w/ everything you said.

How'd you come up on a free pair if you don't mind me asking

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom