OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Those sf-af1 are so fire the black pairs the only ones I have my eye on black with a gum bottom? Too clean

Olives looking kinda funny in the light. But i have too many black shoes. Legit tough decision between both colors

Idk why i feel these will be easy to cop and i see these resellers on IG asking for 400+ . Kind of ticks me off

I know the feeling. So many fire women's releases recently too.
mean.gif
I really want these SF's but black toes release same day.
mean.gif
This

If I were to cop these I would go the usual af1 sizing of .5 size down

Since the remastered series began my few regular AF1 purchases have been dissapointing. Leather ones anyway. Was able to get the white black highs today on NDC clearance. Guess I'm finally growing out of my sneaker habit. Hell, I been wearing my blacked out yinyang 1s all this week she I used to rock a different pair daily :frown:

Since the remastered series began my few regular AF1 purchases have been dissapointing. Leather ones anyway. Was able to get the white black highs today on NDC clearance. Guess I'm finally growing out of my sneaker habit. Hell, I been wearing my blacked out yinyang 1s all this week she I used to rock a different pair daily
frown.gif
I still kinda rock a different pair daily, but I've been rocking my AF1 High Flax at least a couple times a week.  Perfect for the fall.....although it's still 80 in GA.

Back
Top Bottom