OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Don't worry these won't be hard to cop. As long as y'all stop updating this thread and just shut up you'll have a good 6 hrs.

Btw are the SF AF1s gon be in store too?

Some retailers will be selling them, but not sure if its online or in-store only or both.

Going for both black and olive colorways and gonna see which one I like more. These pics make it a tough decision and can't keep both because the way my bank account is setup...

Those white yellow lows would be dope without the silly logo

Will be following this thread to find those LA AF1's...

Gotta replace the ones I beat back in the day.

Last edited:
Those white yellow lows would be dope without the silly logo
:lol:

those sf boots are too high cut for me. imo looks silly tucking the pants in. olive pair looks very nice though.

they still have sizes of the nikelab lows in some nice colors but i can't bring myself to pull the trigger at $150/pair even with a 15% code. i could probably get someone with a swoosh account to grab some but even then it's still kinda expensive.

I'll post his here.

Nike livermore

Af1 nikelab (comes with dust bag)

$64.97 plus use your f&f coupon.

Up to sz 10.5

Last edited:
Pretty nice restock of the "color of the month" hi's on NDC in scattered sizes.  Was finally able to grab the white/greens and black NikeLabs for the low.  

They look most fire with the second strap (the one from the tote) on them as well. Adds a bit of extra texture/depth to the shoe that really sets it off

Really split on olive or black.

I'll be mainly wearing black jeans with them...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom