OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

$60 from the outlet. Not bad since these retailed for $170.

Nice

Should've retailed for $100 though honestly

BTW, when I was at Footlocker, they have the Wheat Highs sitting on the shelves. 

blew my mind. 

BTW, when I was at Footlocker, they have the Wheat Highs sitting on the shelves. 

blew my mind. 

remember these did release last yr and were even more widely available this time around so it doesn't surprise me that even my small local FA still have em. Waiting for clearance to score another pair

it's pretty tricky. feels good in your hand and then creases really weirdly when you wear the shoe. def better than plastick but not anywhere near as nice as good real leather.

It's the nature of the vinyl/leatherette. It works on car seats as the seats themselves are stationary, and even with a driver sitting on 'em there's no actual movement/twisting, etc..

Different story with sneakers and that describes the weird creasing you experienced.

With everyone running s#&t materials on sneakers these days, you'd think that real leather would be cheaper to use due to oversupply. It's not as if the source of leather (cattle, etc...) has suddenly disappeared.

Black sf are fire and those red gotta be a high or something mids that aren't Tisci are no bueno

Back
Top Bottom