OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

After all these years of casually signing up for sneaker raffles I actually got lucky and was able to get my sz 12 Linens from Kith NYC yesterday. Very good material on these babies. 

Last edited:
TWGO released the black/black SF-AF1 early in the morning... Hopefully more boutiques follow soon.

How are the SF air forces running size wise? I've actually never owned AF1's but these are too dope to pass up. I'm a size 10 in basically all Jordans. I found a dude who has a 9.5….will I be chilling?

How are the SF air forces running size wise? I've actually never owned AF1's but these are too dope to pass up. I'm a size 10 in basically all Jordans. I found a dude who has a 9.5….will I be chilling?
go with the 9.5, these are actually roomy

im a 10 and have a wide foot and a 10 is doable but i could prolly also do a 9.5

go with the 9.5, these are actually roomy

im a 10 and have a wide foot and a 10 is doable but i could prolly also do a 9.5
Damn, I'm a true 9.5 and that's what I bought in both SFs but I have a wide foot and I have a hard time trying to get my foot into these.

I went TTS and it's a little roomy once I got it on, but I almost had an aneurysm getting my foot into it the first time. I was afraid, I'd rip the boot apart.

Olive was my first pair. They're nice to look at but the black/gum, I feel, are the most versatile. I was hoping to take advantage of my cousins EU addy yesterday on the Bone but it only went up to UK7.5.

Anyone seeing these 'string' colorways pop up at their FTL? I'm seeing a couple on eBay. Good colorway. Second strap isn't the woven/clip, though.

Last edited:
Nike needs to drop more. These legit?

Idk if it's because I'm not up with the times. But these special forces don't appeal to me. If anything it made me appreciate the duck boot a little more.

Man I'm looking in the air force one thread in the sneaker showcase .

Those highs I've seen in there are so dope it's crazy. :smh:

And the leather looks like LEATHER ...leather :lol:.

Oreo FKs (not my pic)

I feel like the FKs AF1s are very underrated (which is fine because they are so cheap at the outlets right now) with hot comfortable that ultra sole is and how light it is with it's flyknit upper, I hope Nike keeps releasing colorways.

Last edited:
I generally rock a 12 in af1 highs and 11.5 in lows. Will this pair be too big for me? I Remember they used to run differently

I disagree with that, a ton of better sneakers this year than that shoe

SF1s were executed pretty amazingly. Im torn between them and Acro Prestos for my favorite shoe this year.

Back
Top Bottom