OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Originally Posted by illphillip

30th Anniversary already looking like the 25th.

All bad.
There were maybe about 5-10 pairs out of the 500 that released which were decent and I got a few of those for less than $50 each. The rest were straight doo doo as you suggested.

AF1 has historically been a 'somewhat' affordable shoe but Nike killed it with the tiering. And how is this a celebration of the AF1 by keeping the pairs limited and charging exorbitant amounts of money?

are the black/black duckboot that released this year the same exact 1's that released last year???.....last years have blk/blk/anthracite as the colorway and this years pair was just listed as blk/blk......also any1 know wher i still might be able to get the brown/green color looked on ebay but no size 9's available????...thanks

Let's stop the guessing game. Pics will answer all questions about price. Very nice quality, midsole is even leather. Packaging is nice also. Drops Jan 15th according to my connect. Pays off having a business and working with them. Glad I can skip the hassle trying to get these. Enjoy!!

its offical: year of teh yawns are a no go for me. It needs some Hot Rod Red and Gold in it.

It's funny to see people complain about a shoe being "too plain".

Aren't most shoes these days overloaded with bells and whistles?

I would actually get these if they were just a little more plain (ie: no design on the upper/satin area). Black, white with a little croc swoosh and I'm good.

Maybe I'm just too old.

Originally Posted by 1978S

It's funny to see people complain about a shoe being "too plain".

Aren't most shoes these days overloaded with bells and whistles?

I would actually get these if they were just a little more plain (ie: no design on the upper/satin area). Black, white with a little croc swoosh and I'm good.

Maybe I'm just too old.

Yeah some shoes are just too much. I got the Kobe vii Xmas and I'm not sure about them. Might be too much going on for me

Shoes are super clean but I don't really think it reflects the Chinese New Year's Dragon. The year of the dragon is suppose to be the best year for the Chinese (me too since I was born in the year of the dragon. How many Chinese flicks have you seen with a boring #%$ dragon. Nike should have used more colors. Or maybe if you rip the fabric off the shoes, there will be a surprise for you underneath it like the Nike AF1 Clot! But I don't think so.

Year of the Dragon are going to retail for $200 Mercer is getting them Niketown NY is not...they're doodoo compared to last year....I for one will not drink the Kool-Aid on this one

theres already a pair on eBay as well. BIN at $400.... sorry, not my cup of tea. ill take a pair of plain jane pebbled leather pre 03s over these everyday of the week. speak of the devil 120840042591 SMH... glws

lol

I find it funny how people go crazy for about 4 pairs of AF1s a year when some urban releases look better, and as long as the toebox isn't leather, are just as good.
prices on these "hyped" AF1s go so high, then sooo low in about 1 month 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

BigDawg do these come with extra laces? Great pics BTW

Unfortunately they don't. Which IMO is BS, we could've got some red laces or something.But the waxy feel to them are nice.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

lol

I find it funny how people go crazy for about 4 pairs of AF1s a year when some urban releases look better, and as long as the toebox isn't leather, are just as good.
prices on these "hyped" AF1s go so high, then sooo low in about 1 month 
laugh.gif

word 
last years air force 1 took a minute for resellers to get there money back 

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

Originally Posted by DreSlay

its offical: year of teh yawns are a no go for me. It needs some Hot Rod Red and Gold in it.

those colors were for the year of the rabbit

no, the colors were white/blue/red. Year Of The Dragons Yawns are Black and white
sick.gif
  they need to to come harder with red and gold added to it

Nice pics CEE 82!  I almost picked up those YOTD's yesterday but that $200 price tag wouldn't let me do it.  

Back
Top Bottom