OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Originally Posted by reddreadlocs

ok nike now we starting get somewhere. i will def be copping these!!!!!

See I like the idea but the execution is off just a nice simple white on white high top with ice midsole and bottom. Is that too much to ask????i don't need all that extra stuff

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by aaron1976

Never will forget #*#+ QUINN HARRINGTON!
laugh.gif

roll.gif

PO

After dealing with this all morning:

287hjlz.jpg

I come home [empty-handed] to these waiting @ my door step:

htxyzk.jpg

wgu8uh.jpg

Pardon the poor mobile phone pics.

Supreme iDs except with black nubuck panels, red contrast stitching all around, and clear icy sole. Disappointed in the nubuck though, it's pretty ashy. In retrospect, I'd rather go with the black leather.

Will take moar [better] pics with a camera when my second iD pair [
30t6p3b.gif
] arrives on Monday.

Nice contrast stitching, I don't think it usually works, but with the cement print it's really subdued. I'd probably have gone with the nubuck though looks fine in pictures and I prefer the way it ages to leather on forces.

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

RHYTHM, where are you located?

I'm in LA. This pair should've actually arrived yesterday but something happened somewhere in Louisville, KY according to UPS tracking. If it matters, I was sitting @ the PC, waiting for the second that the AF1 iDs appear online. So this pair must've been the first few to get out.

man!!! those id's look great!! im def gonna do me a pair when they open it back up again.

@nikeking Love those 1worlds!! only if they would've made them in my size!

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

After dealing with this all morning:

287hjlz.jpg

I come home [empty-handed] to these waiting @ my door step:

htxyzk.jpg

wgu8uh.jpg

Pardon the poor mobile phone pics.

Supreme iDs except with black nubuck panels, red contrast stitching all around, and clear icy sole. Disappointed in the nubuck though, it's pretty ashy. In retrospect, I'd rather go with the black leather.

Will take moar [better] pics with a camera when my second iD pair [
30t6p3b.gif
] arrives on Monday.

very nice
pimp.gif
im waiting on my pair to arrive, i have not received a tracking number yet but hopefully they arrive this week

I actually like that rendition of the supremes better than the ones that are just straight off the sbs. Just makes it look more like a Jordan inspired AF1 than a copy of the dunk. nice work.

I'm in LA. This pair should've actually arrived yesterday but something happened somewhere in Louisville, KY according to UPS tracking. If it matters, I was sitting @ the PC, waiting for the second that the AF1 iDs appear online. So this pair must've been the first few to get out.

im in new york and placed my order almost immediately too (bc i didnt know how fast they would sell out) and my order is still in progress...damn you nike

im in new york and placed my order almost immediately too (bc i didnt know how fast they would sell out) and my order is still in progress...damn you nike
Same here, minus the NY part.

I'm also waiting on my pair . Nike rep told me last night that the order has been confirmed as "printed" meaning there just ready to be picked up for shipping

Originally Posted by 94feet

Mine came in Saturday, Turned out Perfect. Im located in AZ

24awmsy.jpg
those look nice!  i'm looking forward to getting mine... did you place your order in the morning?  i placed mine in the early afternoon; haven't gotten an update on them yet.

What's the return policy on limited iDs? My 2nd pair that arrived today came out kinda ehh.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Same here, minus the NY part.
Did you guys pay with credit card? I paid instant transfer.

sick pair 94ft. i got somethin similar with clear soles.

anyone go with cement on the tongue? i did and feel it mighta been od, but we'll see when it arrives

Back
Top Bottom