OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Lol damn I want to know the backstory on that gif
It went a little something like this I'm sure:

Bro #1 "Son, stand on the other side of the table, I'm going to run full speed, jump and Spartan punch you in the face. Sound Good?"

Bro #2 "I'm game mo, let's do it!"

30 seconds later.....

Bro #2 wakes up........ TF happened???

And why do both my face and butt hurt???

Last edited:
Says the same idiot who goes into a Kobe 8 thread and posts "kobes are ugly"
What a jerk off he is huh!!!!!....
roll.gif

damn it

i missed on the black history month air force 1's

anyone know any place in nyc with a size 9 left or where i can make a phone order
or a niketown i can do a phone order from

thanks

Last edited:
anyone know where the best place to get the most unique af1s is? 

21 Mercer, they'll let you make a 1 of 1 if you schedule an appointment.

Serious answer though, where do you live and are there any smaller boutique shops or OLD mom and pops? I find that even in areas where AF1s are all but dead those are the best places to find things. I can usually get my hands on just about any pair that's coming out between 2 shops near me.

21 Mercer, they'll let you make a 1 of 1 if you schedule an appointment.

Serious answer though, where do you live and are there any smaller boutique shops or OLD mom and pops? I find that even in areas where AF1s are all but dead those are the best places to find things. I can usually get my hands on just about any pair that's coming out between 2 shops near me.
az and ya i needa start looking in the like you said mom and pop stores!

After seeing the sheed af1 lunar fuse hi's I was hoping Nike wouldn't release hi's....oh well here goes a pair of the hi's that are releasing later on.

Something about these just aren't right to me. I'd rather have Air Jordan Fusion 6s which isn't happening still.

Last edited:
Feb 9th for Fighter Jets

Nike Lunar Force 1 Fuse - Granite/Volt

Nike Lunar Force 1 Fuse High - Game Royal

I can't get down with these 'Lunar Fuses' and 'Downtowns' - they need to be in a separate hybrid thread, not the AF1 thread.

assuming since they are downtowns the AFs will be $175 ... if they were $100-140 not gonna lie id cop without question or hesitation

what's up guys? is there a separate af1 ID thread?

anybody seen the yots id options yet? I believe they became available a couple days ago from nikeid retailers. feb 1'st on nikeid.com?

Last edited:
what's up guys? is there a separate af1 ID thread?

anybody seen the yots id options yet? I believe they became available a couple days ago from nikeid retailers. feb 1'st on nikeid.com?
Anything ID related can be posted here too.

Snake materials on the ID could prompt me to get a bit loose with it!

Still ain't topping these though - probably top 5 all time pair (at least among lows), IMO.

I can't get down with these 'Lunar Fuses' and 'Downtowns' - they need to be in a separate hybrid thread, not the AF1 thread.
glad someone said it.

i would be fine with a 'lunarlon' sole if they made it look like the old school midsole but those wavey things just meh 

Back
Top Bottom