OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Man the pre-orders on those Givenchy AF1's are nuts... wanted to get one for my girl but at this driving rate and building hype might just settle for some real jewelry for her as a gift lol.

its a designer who designed for givenchy
not the designer givenchy
I'm talking in terms of the masses and how they're receiving the info. Those who've never had a pair of Air Force ones and don't even know what the model is, they're the same ones turning over into the hype from their favorite known athletes or celebs fronting and stuntin the pair now. They're calling it the Givenchy Nike's because that's what they've been told... pre-orders right now are 600+ range... it's ridiculous.

Plus RT's been the face of their Couture stuff since '05, so he's pretty synonmous as the brand in the Fashion world being the creative director and all of them.

Last edited:
This is an AF1 thread on a SNEAKERBOARD and aint none of US callin em the "Givenchy's" bruh...

They're the RT's to us that KNOW. Of course I know that RT is the face of Givenchy, it still doesn't make these the Givenchy's. The masses aint on NT, so you should know better. That said, good luck coppin.

I will be trying to cop so I can flip to some Givenchy wearing d-bag (no offense to those that wear it lol).

#OleFancy*****Nikkas

This is an AF1 thread on a SNEAKERBOARD and aint none of US callin em the "Givenchy's" bruh...

They're the RT's to us that KNOW. Of course I know that RT is the face of Givenchy, it still doesn't make these the Givenchy's. The masses aint on NT, so you should know better. That said, good luck coppin.

I will be trying to cop so I can flip to some Givenchy wearing d-bag (no offense to those that wear it lol).

#OleFancy*****Nikkas
Exactly! These are probably gonna be an instant quick flip to those in the know that can grab them, to get harder to find gems. Especially seeing what the common folk are saying about them lol. My girl who's in the the fashion industry brought them up to me, wasn't even on my radar initially but if she was talking that stuff I knew it was on those folks radars lol. To the common they after it for the hype and brand... not the AF die hards. 
roll.gif

Just thought it interesting that all the big shots were posting their early 'gifts' from Nike today on their social media. Same peeps that haven't worn a pair of AF1's since Nelly days, lol. 

Probably fail though, gonna give it one or two tries. Just too old now to go hunting things down nowadays unless I can come up with it with minimal efforts. Resell prices are on another planet too. It is what it is.

Last edited:
I think it's 50/50 , 50% hype and 50% just true supporters of Tisci's.. Either way I'm going to aim for the 3/4 highs, if I strike out oh well.. On to the black pair.

The only AF1s i really wear anymore are the classic white/white lows mids. But I'm gonna definitely try to cop a pair of the white RT mids. will probably strike out tho, joints are gonna be mad limited.

Both the black & white RT lows and mids are sick to me. Not a big fan of either of the highs & that superboot or whatever it's called is god awful.

The only AF1s i really wear anymore are the classic white/white lows mids. But I'm gonna definitely try to cop a pair of the white RT mids. will probably strike out tho, joints are gonna be mad limited.

Both the black & white RT lows and mids are sick to me. Not a big fan of either of the highs & that superboot or whatever it's called is god awful.
FYI those superboots are for women's size not MEN's

It's the first day of spring, so I get to start breaking out my seersucker again and finally get to wear these Arctic Green Forces (I always felt this was more of a spring color than fall/winter)

NYC peeps:

for AF1 X RT (tomorrow, 3/21/14):

DSMNY: In store only, FCFS. they open at 11am. 

21M: looks like FCFS (unless they tweet out an RSVP announcement later today, which seems unlikely). they open at 11am.

151 wooster: pop-up shop. no idea what time they open.

NYC peeps:

21M: looks like FCFS (unless they tweet out an RSVP announcement later today, which seems unlikely). they open at 11am.

any idea how much would it be? thanks

NYC peeps:

So in other words forget about it? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom