OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

thought so too. however, in Japan they are labeling the sneaker  as a QS, but from what I am reading its set to be a GR.... 
True but remember the ATC 2 Lava's were labeled a QS and eventually were released in huge numbers. I just know i'm not taking any chances at all.

Ronnie *** uploaded the wheat pair with a filter that had me h0rny for these but after seeing official pictures... 

aint for me bruh looking like a snapple bottle and ****

Niceee egaroc1 egaroc1 , those things are :smokin
Got mine in today, definitely think they were worth the $150, but I don't think I would pay double that.
2n9i9mv.jpg

e6cfhs.jpg

103d8on.jpg

Not to bust any balls.
These are regular AF1 with simple supreme branding. Ya ain't missing nothing. Tisci quality is way beyond theses. My sup joints look like some Vietnamese kid kicked these down the stairs

Flax's will sit. No need to purchase early.

Doubt it. Dudes are gonna consolation cop.

Yeah,!they will.

thought so too. however, in Japan they are labeling the sneaker  as a QS, but from what I am reading its set to be a GR.... 

I paid 
this makes me excited to get mine in the mail. :pimp:

I hope these aren't as limited as advertised. I feel like they'll continually restock these.' Through out the coming months.

My sup joints look like some Vietnamese kid kicked these down the stairs
the mental picture of this got me dyin lmao

i copped flaxes seeing as how i shouldve already had ogs buuuuut the guy flaked n sold em under me to someone else for more even tho i already paid

atleast he refunded my money back

so guys i'm looking for red or white supreme AF1, how the quality on these? If i have to pay double retail for these i want em to be at least good quality, otherwise i can definitely wait  until i find a decent price, i like them but not that much at the end of the day! 

Have the boots pack released yet? I haven't seen them anywhere online or in person.

@joepapamama23 i paid 165.93 for a DS pair of the self doubts back in april no yellowing or anything what so ever, and yesterday i just bought a pair of self doubts worn about twice for 56.23 both size 13

Last edited:

so guys i'm looking for red or white supreme AF1, how the quality on these? If i have to pay double retail for these i want em to be at least good quality, otherwise i can definitely wait  until i find a decent price, i like them but not that much at the end of the day! 
these are cleaner than the sup af1 imo. I can get these for $130 shipped right now. the only thing I dont like about the recent uppys is the rectangle lace lock....wish they brought back the oval lack lock I wore in middle school
ohwell.gif

that or the stitched in swoosh that were on my uptowns as a little kid

ah the good ol days

@joepapamama23 i paid 165.93 for a DS pair of the self doubts back in april no yellowing or anything what so ever, and yesterday i just bought a pair of self doubts worn about twice for 56.23 both size 13
yeah that 56.23 pair was a pair I was watching but didn't bid

Not really any better or worse than any other AF1 I've ever held. My red pair got in today. Black pair and white pair get in tomorrow.

How many collabs did Nike do for the AF-1 this year?

Off the top of my head:

--Undefeated
--Pigalle
--Supreme
--Robert Tisci

I'm wondering if thefre will be something to end the year on a crazy note. :nerd:

And those wheats... :smh: Like I said, THREE pairs. My gf is gonna cop me one. I'm gonna cop the other two. Now I can tear my wheat highs up and wear them to the gym. :lol:

I'm hoping that Nike will continue to retro those highly sought after pairs WITH quality leather. :wink:

Might ID these while the options are still available on the regular ID version.

Last edited:

And I would disagree, this is definitely a softer leather than they use on the GR stuff

Undefeated Lows > Highs But still wont cop unless they hit outlets.

They need to make a collab this year.
ALIFE x AF1

looking forward to copping the flax mid.. this time of year is mid and hi top only for me.. they should not be hard to get, they're on the calendar for the big 3..

With the white laces and the leather is definitely a lot smoother than regular air forces. These are quality.

Last edited:
How many collabs did Nike do for the AF-1 this year?

Off the top of my head:

--Undefeated
--Pigalle
--Supreme
--Robert Tisci

I'm wondering if thefre will be something to end the year on a crazy note. :nerd:

And those wheats... :smh: Like I said, THREE pairs. My gf is gonna cop me one. I'm gonna cop the other two. Now I can tear my wheat highs up and wear them to the gym. :lol:

I'm hoping that Nike will continue to retro those highly sought after pairs WITH quality leather. :wink:

Might ID these while the options are still available on the regular ID version.

Didn't u ID these with the hunting camo options already?
Those were one of the top IDs I saw this yr.

yeah that 56.23 pair was a pair I was watching but didn't bid

Tell me how i won the '02 year of the horse's for 37 n year of the rabbits for 43 from that same person last night. 10$ shipping for each and im in NY too so they charged tax so in the end it cost me 105 n change. No visble wear on these soles at all

http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages...9026,792959017&formats=0,0,0,0,0,0,0&format=0

http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages...9531,792939536&formats=0,0,0,0,0,0,0&format=0

Back
Top Bottom