OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Finally got my hands on these.

Finally got my hands on these.
Own both. Undefeated is always a part of SOLID collabs and have been pretty on point with AF1's.

Copped the Black AF1 Lows this past weekend, just got em in and I have no complaints. Hairy Suede, Lunar sole goodness. Wasn't a fan of the shemagh/houndstooth print reds, so i passed. 

3 out of 4 for the year aint bad.

Now if i could only find an entourage pair in my size.... (Pipe dream, i know)...

^ i also got the black suede joints from this past weekend...should be coming in tomorrow.
Own both. Undefeated is always a part of SOLID collabs and have been pretty on point with AF1's.

Copped the Black AF1 Lows this past weekend, just got em in and I have no complaints. Hairy Suede, Lunar sole goodness. Wasn't a fan of the shemagh/houndstooth print reds, so i passed. 

3 out of 4 for the year aint bad.

Now if i could only find an entourage pair in my size.... (Pipe dream, i know)...

i also got the black suede joints from this past weekend...should be coming in tomorrow.

Sick, i got my purple pair for a steal back in 2012 i forgot how much i paid tho, would def get the black ones if the price is right. Im not a fan of the new ones, i dont like lunars.

Hey guys was just on google n came across this

https://m.facebook.com/AirForce1?v=...041407999×tart=1009872000&tm=AQC7UU01m4T1WLfX

You can view it even if u dont have a facebook

They have a whole timeline of a releases over the years dating back to '91 (not sure if they have every single release). They have a description above the shoe giving details about the release n stuff.
Nice find. https://www.facebook.com/AirForce1/photos_stream is the same thing -- I believe it's Nike's AF1 page, so it should have everything, maybe excluding collabs. Nike used to have a flash site that let you filter the entire catalog of AF1's by years, cut, and colors, around the time that the "1world" campaign started, IIRC. Dang... looking through all these pics stirs up all kinds of lust!

That link doesnt seem to work for some reason but yes brings me back and i regret selling a lot of pairs that i had but i didnt think id still keep collecting them :\ ... plus i scored about 12 or 14 pairs from a guy on ebay mad cheap and kept flipping them as quick as i could, made a crazy profit. I still have a picture of the day i woke up and there was 8 pairs of sneakers at my door step LOL

Nice find. https://www.facebook.com/AirForce1/photos_stream is the same thing -- I believe it's Nike's AF1 page, so it should have everything, maybe excluding collabs. Nike used to have a flash site that let you filter the entire catalog of AF1's by years, cut, and colors, around the time that the "1world" campaign started, IIRC. Dang... looking through all these pics stirs up all kinds of lust!

It should, but it doesn't. Nike wasn't all that great at keeping tabs of what it put out prior to the internet being a big thing, I remember reading in one of the AF1 threads that they reached out to some of the bigger collectors to help fill in holes in the archives, but still ended up missing out on a ton of stuff.

I know that I've got some highs that were produced in 91 that aren't listed, White on White with grey text and white on white with yellow swoosh/outsole.

They also don't list any of the shoes they made in the late 80s when they first brought the shoe back.

can't view the link but are those the pics and descriptions from the old 1thology site? if so, there are tons of omissions and quite a few mistakes.

Need some help fellas...
Looking for some nike af1 duckboots in the all green c/w..anyone know where I can find em? They were recently on sale at Jimmyjazz but they didnt have my size and they arent on ebay either

Back
Top Bottom